The New Mages of Fairy Tail

"Ugh, how far is Magnolia? I can't feel my legs." Celestia complained, exhausted.

        "If your legs hurt that much, then let me carry you." Dust said, looking back at Celestia.

        "No! I told you already, we're not kids anymore. I won't be carried like one." Celestia said, but with those words she stumbled and almost collapsed.

        "That's it. I'm carrying you." Dust announced, sweeping her off of her feet, then catching her and carrying her. "See? I'm not carrying you like a kid, but a woman." He said with a smile and continued forward.

        "S-stupid..." Celestia muttered, turning her face so Dust wouldn't see the red spreading.

        "Hey, Celestia, hold on tight!" Dust said suddenly, smirking.

        "I feel like boss is either gonna do something genius or really stupid..." Bazzus said in amused concern.

        "'Hold on?' What are you...?" Celestia asked, slowly turning to face the dragon slayer.

        "I'm gonna go a little a faster now, so hang on." He said, about to leap.

        "Oh, damn it..." Celestia murmured with a poker face and a strong grip. After feeling her grip tighten, Dust tensed his legs and used his magic to accelerate.

        "DIVINE FLAME DRAGON'S BOOST!" Dust yelled, and began making huge bounds towards the town.

        "DUST, WHY?!" Celestia yelped. 

        "Don't worry; we're almost there." He reassured her, still hopping in large distances.

        "No, Dust, please put me down!" Celestia yelled, making Dust stop dead in his tracks.

        "Alright, then." Dust shrugged and gently set Celestia on the ground again.

        "Thank you." Celestia said crisply and continued forwards.

        "Uh, Celestia, you're going the wrong way..." Dust raised an eyebrow and pointed in the other direction.

        "I knew that!" Celestia huffed, turning on her heel to face the other way, but as she spun, the two were already in Magnolia. "Hey, Dust, how did we...?" Celestia murmured, looking around her in confusion and awe. 

        "No idea." He muttered, also examining their surroundings. His gaze landed upon a masked man running towards him with Natsu, Erza, and Gray behind him. "Oh well, who cares? It's time to party!" Dust grinned, charging the criminal. "DIVINE FLAME DRAGON'S IRON FIST!" Dust yelled, raising his fist and hitting the thug in his gut. The force sent him flying several feet into Erza, who caught him. "Heh, good job, right?" Dust queried, smirking.

        "Uh, Dust? You kinda... broke the ground." Celestia observed, looking at the ground underneath him.

        "Aww, man!" Dust yelled, now also staring at the ground in disappointment and irritation.

        "Well, at least it's just the ground and not an entire building like this pink-haired idiot tends to ruin." Gray said dryly, pointing a thumb at Natsu.

        "WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT, SNOWMAN STRIPPER?!" Natsu yelled furiously.

        "YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME, FIRE CLOWN?!" Gray fired an insult back.

        "You two are both idiots." Dust muttered, rolling his eyes.

        "NO ONE ASKED YOU! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A SLAYER WANNABE!" Both Gray and Natsu yelled at Dust, making his eye twitch.