12.

2 Months passed since Taehyung and Jungkook texted or seen each other. Taehyung tried multiple times to contact him but that failed every time. He decided to let go of Jungkook.

It was a Thursday when Taehyung was at work. He already knew all the new customers but didn't know the one who came in the Caféshop. This stranger was smaller than Taehyung and even looked like a cat. The boy ordered a cappuccino with a smirk on his face.
Teahyung just nodded. When he was done he handed the cup with the cappuccino to the customer.
„Thanks." said the boy while tasting the coffe. „Wow this tastes very good, next time I will come with my boyfriend." he winked.
What an awkward boy Taehyung thought.

The next day when Taehyung again had to work, the same guy from yesterday entered. He sat on a table not for from the desk where Taehyung was. The guy shouted to Taehyung: „ 2 Cappuccinos please, my boyfriend will be here soon." Taehyung immediately started to take the order.

When he was done he saw a familiar guy sitting infront of the strange guy.
Jungkook?
Could it be? He is the guys boyfriend?

Taehyung blood started to boil. He ran over to the two guys. „Taehyung?", Jungkook said shocked. „Yes Taehyung!! You bastard why did you left me!!! And this, is he Yoongi? So you guys are back together?!" Taehyung yelled. „I'm sorry Taehyung. Yoongi I want to go home." said Jungkook und Yoongi just nodded.

The two left the shop leaving Taehyung alone. The boy couldn't believe that Jungkook lied to him. He felt weak and suddenly felt on his knee. His eyes were filled with tears. His heart ached.
Everyone in the cafe was looking so he stood up und continued working.

After work he walked home. He lives in a small house what his parents bought him. When he reached near his house he saw a guy sitting on a rock next to his house.

„Jungkook? Why are you here?" Taehyung asked.

„ I think it's time to explain everything."

My English is shit lol