13

„ I think it's time to explain everything."

„Come in first, it's cold outside." Taehyung said without looking at the younger boy.
The two stepped in and Taehyung made his way to the living room where he sat down on a couch.
Jungkook followed him and sat down next to him.

„So lets start what do u want to explain?" Taehyung asked.

„Ehm yeah so. Yoongi and me. We are back together." ‚Jungkook said what made the older on sit straight. „ but, Taehyung, he forced me." Jungkook started sobbing.

„What? He forced you? How?" Teahyung asked with an angry expression on his face.
„H-he t-told m-e h-e w-will s-show e-veryone m-y stupid p-pictures what i-i s-endet to him a-a while a-go." Jungkook stuttered. The first tears started to fall from his eyes. He was so embarrassed that he told Taehyung.

The older one felt bad for Jungkook. He wanted to kill this Yoongi. But first he should calm Jungkook down. The boy hugged Jungkook and tried to calm him down.

Soon Jungkool felt asleep, so Taehyung took him bridal style and brought him to his bedroom. Taehyung layed Jungkook carefully in his bed and then layed himself next to him. Taehyung admired the sleeping beauty. He has such a beautiful face Taehyung thought but soon fell asleep too.