14. End .

Unedited.

Jungkook opened his eyes slightly. He saw Taehyung laying next to him and started to panik. Jungkook slowly left the bedroom and soon Taehyungs house. He checked his phone and what he saw made him fall to his knees. There were hundreds of messages from Yoongi. The last one was „ I saw you with him, your beautiful pictures are online bby". The young boy chocked as he realized what Yoongi done. He checked his Instagram. On the main page were pictures, of him, naked. He started to cry. It hurts him so much. He will be broken when people will start to point on him. He has to end it now.

It was already 12 a.m when Taehyung woke up. He checked if Jungkook was sleeping next to him, but he was not there. He left.
The boy immediately took his phone and phoned the younger one.

„Heyy Jungkook where are you?"

Taehyung could hear some sobbing coming from Jungkook.

„Jungkook? What happened are you crying?"

„..."

„Jungkook!!! Answer!!

„He did it!!!" Jungkook cried.

„What who did what??"

„He shared the pictures. Taehyung I'm not strong enough to deal with it. I'm sorry"

„Jungkook What are you talking bout?! Where are you tell me now!"

„Banpodaegyo Bridge" (it's the only bridge which I know)

„I'm coming don't do anything stupid!!"

Taehyung quickly took his coat and run to the next bus stop. The bus what drives to the bridge where Jungkook is now came in 5 Minutes. The boy quickly jumped in the bus. After 15 Minutes he arrived.

His eyes widened when he saw some ambulances und police standing under the bridge. He ran to one of the policeman.

„What happened??" he asked the policeman worriedly.

„A boy jumped 10 Minutes ago from the bridge, it seems like he was to weak, he didn't make it, sir" the policeman said calmly.

The eyes of the boy started to water. No no no he yelled and ran to one of the ambulance. He saw how they dragged a body into it.
Taehyung started to cry even louder.
Why him?

I will kill Yoongi.

The End