Acknowledgement

So that was how everything ended. I'm so happy that things went well for Adrian and Serena. And I'm really proud of myself for completing a novel that I'd written. Well, you wouldn't believe how bad I was with completing a story.

I started writing my first novel when I was ten years old. It was called 'The Glamorous Magic Ring' which turned out to be a 150 paged story of a girl that turned into a mermaid. But I lost the interest I had for that and eventually the story went to the bin.

When I was twelve, I wrote another 400 paged novel called 'The Ninth Heir' which was about a boy that was the heir to a kingdom of magic. But I didn't give it an ending.

And back when I was fifteen, I joined Wattpad and wrote another story called 'The Girl on the Red Carpet' that didn't go far than 10 chapters.

Then at sixteen, I tried a different genre. My first ever vampire fiction was published and it was called 'Betrothed to the Bloodthirsty Bloodsucker' which you could still find here.( I hope to delete the story soon)

So that was history.

When I was seventeen, I started writing 'Something Only We Know' and that hit my heart. Pretty well.

Having that weakness as a writer, I'm very glad that I did it. Oh my god, I completed a story!!!
Yay!!!

I had to admit, you guys were the best of the best readers in the world. You encouraged me to write when I thought of quitting. Your awesome votes and comments made my day. And some of you might have been reading silently. I thank all my readers, silent or not, who helped me make my dream a reality.

Sometimes I was surprised when the silent readers finally decided to show up!

So have you voted for every chapter?

Commented on every nerve wracking part or when you know it's time to show up your voice?

Have you followed my profile?

Have you given me that encouragement I crave for?

If so, here comes a million 'thank you's for you!

And I want you to know that each and everyone of you are really special to me. So if you vote and comment on my story, I'll be sure to see every one of it. Even if I don't reply, I want you to know that you guys are the best.

If you have anything to say, please feel free to comment below. I'd be sure to answer every question when I get time.

All the ❤️,
GoldenCalypso.

The story ended and I'm like;