Toes?

It was a lovely day in the neighborhood and all the neighbors were happy and they were surprised Bts haven't ruined their day an—
Jhope: Goodmornig!!!!!! Wake up or I will eats all ur toes!!!

And there u go silence in the neighborhood was ruined by Jhope .

Yoongi: Who dares to wake me up from my slumber!!!! Jhope come here u little bitch!!!

While yoongi was running behind Jhope he fell on the floor and broke his back.
Jhope : God has brought karma to u because of calling me a betch.

Yoongi: you lil hoe how dare u I am ur father and u dare to say that to me!!! I will stick a Cheeto up ur nose and choke unto death!!

Jhope started running around yelling u need holy water grandpa.

Jin: what in the living heck is going on in this house!! * he yelled *

Yoongi: this fucking horse woke me up from my slumber!
Jhope : did u , did u just called me a horse!!! I am a beautiful child of god.
Jin: shut up u woke up jungkook and he started running like a chicken yelling , oh holy shiteu there's  a horse and an angry grandpa in the house and they are going to eat my toes!!!!
Jhope : well it's not my fault jungkook has problems in the head.
Yoongi: I made him take some drugs yesterday so that makes sense.
Jhope : oh lord Jesus, please pardon this grandpa for doing that to a child, I swear I will give him holy water.
Jin : Jhope when are u going to move out because u have brought a curse to this house !!!
Yoongi:I am going to sleep so don't wake me up or u will regret it!!
Jungkook:cakacakakkak *runs around while biting people's butt*
Jin: oh mother of Maria what in the living heck is wrong with this child!!
*jhope took a chancleta (sandal) and followed jungkook around the house *
Jungkook:oh no the horse has a chancleta , he needs a leash  holy shit .
Jin : *gasp* Jeon Jungkook what did u just say!!!!!
Jhope: Hahahah u are going to get ur ass beat jungkook.
Jin: d-did u just say ass !!.
Jin took of her chancleta and started hitting jungkook and Jhope while taehyung came to the living room were they were in and said
Taehyung: hahahahha my evil plan is working I am going to take over all the toes on earth and I will be the toe king!!!! * evil laugh*
Jin kept hitting Jhope and jungkook.
*knock knock*
Taehyung : it's probably the pizza guy!!
Taehyung  opened the door and say the police .
Police officer: hello sir do u know if someone named min yoongi?
Taehyung: oh my crazy grandpa ?
Police: yes sir may u tell him that there is someone that wants to see him?
Taehyung : oh no no no he is sleeping rn and if we wake him up he's going to stick a Cheeto up my nose and choke me to death and I don't want cheese in my nose.
Police :ummm okay... may I come in then ?
Taehyung:okey
Police :were is his room?
Taehyung:follow me
Taehyung show the police officer to yoongi's room and when he opened the door he saw a bunch of Cheetos and drugs on yoongi's bed.

Police: Min yoongi u are under arrest!!
Taehyung:oh no bye officer !!
He left running and fell on the ground in his butt but he still got up and runner again.
Yoongi: who dares to wake me up !!! I warned u I will stick a Cheeto up ur nose next time!!!
Yoongi got a Cheeto and turned around and stocked it up the policeman's nose.
*yoongi started chocking the police man*
Yoongi: well it seems like there is another dead body going to me closet *sights* that's the 5th one this week . Oh well imma go back to sleep.

Back to the living room
Jin: Dont ever say bad words in my presence!!!
Out of nowhere they all see a shadow dancing and heard a song ? Guess what song it is ........THE CHICKEN SONG!!!!!
Jungkook: what the hel-ck
They walked to the shadow and say jimin dancing like a chicken.
Jin:and I thought jimin was the only normal one in this house guess I was wrong.
When jimin was in the middle of the dance he yelled ....
Jimin: My poop is coming!!!
Jhope:hahahahha he has explosive diarrhea!!!
Jungkook:ewww....eat my toe!.
Namjoom comes out of nowhere and says...
Namjoom:i just saw a trail of brown stuff leading to the bathroom and taehyung thought it was chocolate and started eating it.
Jin: oh no my child just ate pop *cries*
Jhope: I got u , I will throw holy water at him and cure his poop eating disorder.
*jhope face palms his face*
Jungkook: disgusting...but let's get back to the point who's going to eat my toes?
Jhope:I will eat them with gods honor.
Jin:oh lord help this family.
Namjoom:i will pray for u .
Jin: WE NEED HOLY WATER!!!!!

A/N
Hi guys I warned u this was going to be a weird story . But hope u enjoyed it.♥️♥️