Church

God's thoughts
Ahh I need to help humans they have some serious issues I knew I shouldn't have made humans especially the bts family they are the worst humans well more like aliens cause they are really something but today is Sunday which means they have to go to church and last time jungkook ate the toes of the minister and Namjoom destroyed the holy water fountain. Ahh I just hope they don't do anything this time.

Jhope: Wake up today we have to go to church!!!
Everyone:okay we're almost ready!!
Neighbor: shut up , I can hear u from my bathroom jeez, can't a human poop in peace damn!!!!!

Jin:Sorry!!!
Namjoom:ok jungkook don't eat the ministers roes this time okay?
Jungkook:okay

Time skip to the church.

Yoongi was sleeping through the entire service.
Jhope:PRAISE THE LORD *takes over the entire choir*
Jimin:Ahh this my jam *rips shirt off*
Namjoon:Hahahah you got no ja-
Church:shhhhhhh
Taehyung:*picks up jimin 's shirt* heheheheh me too *tries to rip shirt off**fails*
Jungkook:*cries the entire service *
Jin:*pinches grandpa yoongi* wake the hell up. JHOPE SIT DOWN!!JIMIN IF U DONT PIT THAT DAMN SHIRT BACK ON , NO MORE GYM FOR U!!NAMJOON shut up!!*gravs taehyung by the ear*Not in the house of lord!*puts a bottle of milk in jungkooks mouth* ughh u guys are so fussy today!! it is that hard to be a normal family for a day!!!
Church:shhhhh
Jin: You dont tell me what to do so stfu.
Minister:Ma'am calm down we're in lords house plz sit down.

Namjoon goes to the bathroom when he finished he was going to watch his hands but he broke the sink .the minister comes in the bathroom and sees the disaster and says
Minister: May the power of crist compel you.How can a normal person break the sink you are a demon!!!SECURITY!!!
Namjoon:no no I didn't mean to break it I am so sorry
Security comes in and grabs his hair and drags him by him leg and when they leave the bathroom while dragging Namjoom by the leg Jin saw it and was like ..

Jin: what are u doing to my husband!!
Yoongi: he's my son , do u know who I am!!!
Yoongi started running towards the security and karate chopped the security. Jin put her weave up and started punching the security.
Jungkook:yay go mom , pat that weave .
Minister:shut up u are a demons child.
Jin: what did u say about my son !!!
Jhope: oh uh no
Jin went and slapped the minister and the minister snatched her weave and Jin got so mad she took the holy water and poured it in the ministers head and hit him with jungkooks bottle and the minister passed out.
Taehyung: wooooohhh *he friend again to rip his shirt off he failed again *
Jhope:I am jhoeeee ur hoe so none of u are going to say who did this!!!
He yelled to the crowd of people looking at them like if they were in a movie.
Yoongi:I am god , hail ur king!!!

Jin: oh my lord !!! Yoongi!!!!Namjoom :uhhh me too

Namjoom :uhhh me too

Jin:oh my lord, what in the living hell is wrong with u !!!Jungkook: did someone said hell?

Jungkook: did someone said hell?

Jin:oh my lord, what in the living hell is wrong with u !!!Jungkook: did someone said hell?

Jhope:hahahaha hahahahha u look stupid.
Jungkook threw the devil stick to taehyung and it hit him in the eye and his eye fell off.
Taehyung:I am legally blind!!!
Jin:MySon is blind!!!!
They went to the doctor and the doctor said..

Doctor: how did this happen?
Jin : umm u see he was running and he fell and his eye fell off.
Jungkook: No I did that I took hi eye out with my stick.
Jin:shit up , don't listen to him he's just 5.
Doctor: so it was an accident?
Jin:yes.
Jhope:ahhhhhh!!!!!
The doctor got scared because Jhope yelled super loud.
Doctor :umm sir are u okay?
Jhope:snakeu ate my toe!!
Doctor:w-what?
Jhope :it was the size of a chili pepper.
Doctor:u need Jesus get out of my hospital!!!

They all left to their house to take a shower.
Jin:I am going first!!
Jin got into the shower
Jin:yass Jin scrub ,  scrub all the way all the germs away *sings*filthy peasant.
Jin:okay I am done jimin go next!!
Jimin while in the shower .
Jimin:umm can someone help me turn on the water ? I can't reach it!!
Namjoon: I will help you , yoongi will shower after u btw.
Jimin finished showering and yoongi got in the bathroom.
Yoongi:*takes 0.0000005 seconds on the shower* that will be good for a week.

Jhope:I will go next!!
Jhope:*in the shower*look I made myself a bubble bread!!
Jhope : ok taehyung go shower!!
Taehyung:*gasp *I am the first waterbender .
Taehyung: okay I am done it's jungkook's turn.
Jungkook: can you guys shower me I am just 5 I can't shower!!
Jungkook:*plays with toys while the Hyundai shower him*
Namjoom: ok jungkook u are done now it's my turn cause I am the last one.
Namjoom: *breaks the handle*opps*house floods*
Jin:where did all this water come from? Oh no NAMJOOM!!!
Namjoom: it was the handle's fault not mine please don't hit me with the chancleta!!

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Hope you enjoyed part 2 of a bts Crackfic.