Chapter 1

"Hey Isla! You ready?" My brother Peter asked me
"Almost!" I shouted down to him. We were getting ready for a party. At Stark towers, with superheroes. And I'm singing. I looked in the mirror one more time at my outfit "Okay, I'm ready!" I headed downstairs and grabbed my water bottle and saw Peter.
"Are you trying to impress someone?" I said as Peter started to blush.
"N-no. A-are you?" He stuttered
"Well of course! I've got to make a good first impression on your friends. I can't have them think that I'm not professional." I started to walk towards the door. "And I'm also performing so I need to look good!" I said doing a hair flip.
"Um. Isla. They don't know that you're my sister. And I think you should know about some of them." We went out the door and into my car. "So, there's Mr. Stark-" I cut him off.
"It's at his mansion, and he's a flirt so, stay away from him," I said sarcastically.
"Yes. And there's also this guy named Loki. He did the... things... in New York."
"I know. But he and I are very similar. We're both Overshadowed by our brothers."
"Do you like him?"
"Yeah. Of course I do. He's so cute! And don't even get me started on his hair!"
"I want you to stay away from him."
"What? Why Peter? Because you don't trust that I can handle him?"
"Yes. No. I mean, I do trust you. I just don't want to lose you again."
"Well, sometimes you just have to deal with the things you can't control," I said sadly. We were talking about the time when I went to Asgard when I heard that Thor and Loki had to fight their sister. The time I almost died. When Loki saved me. He didn't know that I went there, all he knew was I had to go study in another country.
"Let's just go." He didn't know about it because May wanted him to live a normal life, unlike me. We got into my car and headed to the place where the gathering was being held.
"Whoa! This place is huge!" I said.