chapter 10

"Loki, where is the Tesseract?"

"It's not with me. I can assure you." Loki was in his frost giant form.

"Then tell me where it is!" Laufey shouted at him with a cold voice.

"I don't know!" Laughy grabbed Loki by the neck.

"Liar!" He yelled as he held Loki over the edge of the building.

"He said he didn't know," I said slowly emerging from the shadows.

"And who might you be? A friend, an enemy or a lover perhaps?" Laughy asked, dropping Loki and coming towards me.

"Just someone who needs to repay a debt," I said gripping my sword tightly. "And I'll say this only once, Let Loki go."

"Why should I be taking orders from a mere Midgardian? And Why do you want me, King Laughy King of Jotunheim, to release Loki, the one who almost destroyed this realm?" Laughy asked with a sly grin on his face.

"Well, first of all, I am of Asgard. I was exiled from there when I was young because of my parents' act of stupidity. And now they, and my Uncle Ben are dead. And secondly, I will let you live if you let Loki go." I said as I took out my swords and saw Loki get up.

"I will not let some petty Midgardian give me orders," Laufey said with a booming voice. I started to walk towards him slowly, ready to swing.

"I already told you, I'm not from Midgard, and it hurts that you didn't listen," I said as I took a swing at his arm. Loki just looked at me in shock and stared.