Chapter 14

Tony went back on stage to say what he was going to before he got interrupted.

"So as I was going to say before the many interruptions we had, I have an announcement. Pepper and I are engaged!" He paused a minute for the applause and cheers. "My good friend Point-Break also wanted to say something." Thor went up to the stage with Loki and they pulled me along with them.

"When we were traveling through space after Asgard was destroyed, we saw a ship. It looked like the one from New York that sent the aliens with Loki." Thor looked at Loki

"His name is Thanos," Loki said.

"You saw Thanos?" Gamora asked

"His ship, yes. But we managed to go unnoticed by him. Do you know him?" Thor asked

"He took me from my home planet after he slaughtered half of the population and killed my parents right in front of me," Gamora answered.

"And you know what the infinity stones are?" Loki asked she nodded.

"He told me about his plan and he has the gauntlet."

"Well, we know that he won't get one, because the tesseract that was on Asgard, has been destroyed" Loki looked at me funny.

"Loki, what is it? What's wrong?" I asked

"Loki, I know that look! What did you do?" Thor exclaimed angrily.

"The Tesseract was not destroyed on Asgard." Loki held his hand out and the blue cube from the ship we were on appeared in it. "I got it when I was in the vault, putting Surtur's skull on the eternal flame." Loki finished

"Loki! You're such a fool! Why do you always have to get into mischief?" Thor shouted.

"Because that's who I am! The God of Mischief!" Loki shouted back. The brothers started fighting on the stage.

I got in between them "Do you guys always have to fight?" I shouted. "I thought that after I was gone that you two would grow up. Honestly, You two are brothers!"

"We are not, brothers! I am just another stolen relic that Odin took from Jotunheim!" Loki yelled at me, with a hint of blue on his face and a red tint in his eyes.

"But you were raised together like brothers!" I stopped yelling. And looked at him without breaking eye contact. "What would your mother think if she saw you two like this?" I looked at the pair quarreling.

"She wouldn't want us too." Thor started

"But she wouldn't be surprised." Loki finished

~~~~~~~End of book 1~~~~~~~