Chapter 3

"Isla?" I heard a voice.

"Go away, Peter."

"It's not Peter." After that, I recognized that voice.

"Loki, I don't want to talk. I just made a fool out of myself in front of everybody." He sat down beside me.

"You don't have to talk, it was my fault-"

"No, you didn't know."

"Just listen to me." He took my hands in his. "Peter is just like me." He sat back against the wall "Lied to his whole life about his true heritage. At least he's not going to try to take over the world like I did." That made us both laugh a little bit.

"But I still feel bad. I knew the whole time. I should've told him. He didn't deserve to find out this way." Loki gave me a hug. Just like I did for him. We stayed like that for a while. Then a wild Thor appeared.

"Hey, Isla? Stark wanted me to ask you if you were still going to perform tonight?"

"Yeah, yeah. Tell him to give me a minute to clean up the mess that is my face." Thor helped me up and Loki disappeared off to somewhere else.

"He never acts like this with anybody, you know. Not even with mother." I giggled a little when Thor said that.

"Really?" He nodded "Wow." I said as I waved bye and teleported to the bathroom. I accidentally scared someone, she pulled out a gun.

"Who are you and where did you come from?" I raised my hands showing that I was unarmed.

"I'm Isla Riley Parker. I'm supposed to perform tonight, and I teleported from down the hall" she put her guns down.

"Were you the one that was arguing with Peter earlier?" I nodded.

"Yeah, but I'd rather not talk about that. But yes, I was."

"I'm Natasha Romanoff. But call me Nat." She held out her hand for me to shake.

"I'm warning you, I shake hands like a dead fish." She laughed as we shook hands. We talked as I was fixing my makeup

"So, you're friends with Loki?" Nat asked

"Yeah. We grew up together. I'm pretty sure he might possibly have a slight crush on me, but I know that he would never admit it. I also like him. But even If we both admit it Peter wouldn't let us go out." I said with a big sigh.

"Well, Peter is your brother. And brothers are just very overprotective," she said

"I guess you're right." I turned to face her. "Do you think this makeup looks good?"
(Makeup at the top)

"Damn girl! It looks so good! All the guys are going to want your number after they see you!"

"Thanks," I said feeling the blush creep up on my face. "I should probably get going to where they want me to sing. Bye Nat. And thank you!" I said then disappeared.