what's happening?!?

When school finally ended, I rushed right to my rusty old truck and started the engine and sighed. Then, oh crap!I forgot my bag in the lunchroom. As I rushed to go inside and get it, alice Cullen came outside and swiftly have me my bag. Here you go she said, in her high voice. You left this in this lunchroom. I was just going to give it to you because I saw you with it . She said . Thanks, I mumbled.

Alice p.o.v.

I saw a vision that bella was assuming that we were talking about her at lunch. She was right, though. Edward said something about bella and how he likes her, no waaaait,he LOVED her. If all of us had beating hearts, I'd get they would of stopped right here and now. We Were all frozen In shock.then jasper broke the silence by growling softly at edward. Hey, hey, Emmett said, trying to stop whatever was going on. He..he.. is in love with a human! ! Jasper almost yelled at him. Then edward stormed off after mutturing a string of profanity at jasper.

Bella pov

When alice had grabbed my bag, I said thank you and walked very quickly back to my old truck. As I started the ignition and drove away from school , I heard my phone ringing. I watched the road and had my eye on my purse at the same time. As my purse accidentally fell to the floor, my glass container from lunch shattered. My phone was in the mess too.so as I vent to pick it up, fragments of glass cut deep into my arm . Since the blood was flowing freeley,I started to loose my vision . I knew my condition wasn't very good now considering the fact that I was still in the driving lane, with a sleek black car coming close to me. Before I could think anymore, I blacked  out.