sparkles

As I woke up~ something I didnt want to do since the  Fire had gone away. But  I did. As I got up  off  the couch, sunlight streamed through  the half open curtain. My skin looked like it was vs Ken down into a million diffent facutes : I was mesmerized by the  beuty of my hard skin. Suddenly,  there was a soft voice behind me. Mesmerizing, isnt it? Said a vampire, with dirty blond curls. It is , I said . Along with you , I thought. But I didnt say that out loud  because at school.i saw him with someone every now and then. Am I a vampire, I asked , sounding unsure.  Yes. You are. Are you  thirsty he asked .  What do you mean I said. Do you have a parxhed dry throat? Now that  you  bring it up, yeah. Wanna hunt? Sure  I awnsered. But first, when is Carlisle and esme?esme is no longer allowed on the premises here, and Carlisle is at work, even though he planned on staying here with you. It was an emergency and no other doctor was available. He said. Now , let's go hunt. As we raced towards town,  we saw some drug  dealers  in an alleyway. Bella. Run and pounce on one of them. I pointed to  one. Then jasper said, he's all yours.  Then we lunged together to each grab a person.  Even though they commuted a crime,  I still felt bad for ending someone's life. So, I made it qiuck. I snapped his head before he could blink,  and sucked him dry. Then I got one  more  human as jasper was finishing up with his first. Ready to go back home? He asked me. Yeah, I said.