him

Bella p.o.v.

The look only thing I remember was that I woke up with a doctor standing next to me. He seemed young, pale and a freakin model. he seemed genuinely concerned for my health and sanity. When he noticed I was awake , he asked how I was feeling. I didn't awnser because I blacked out. Again. When I woke up again, dr. Cullen looked at me, anxious and nervous. I asked him what's wrong. He replied softly, bella, I'm sorry but you have to stay in the hospital for the week because you have a very severe concusion that can cause you to drift in and out of concusionous . No!! I was screaming. What?!?! Dr.Cullen said, sounding alarmed at my sudden change in moods all the sudden. I... I just don't like hospital a or needles. I quietly said. Oh ok, he said. Now , you have 2 options. You can either stay here , or you can come to my house wich has also things that can take care of you. It's your choice , ms. Swan, but the second option would most likley get you back in top health quicker. Um... I guess I'll go with you I said uncertianly. Ok he said . I'll call your dad to let him know. I have to check on other patients now, ms.swan, if you need anything, just push the red button and me or the nurse that works wth me will come to you. But first, here's some tynol for the pain to be muted.