After Party

Tonight was the night: your first concert as an official member of Panic! at the Disco. It was a medium sized venue and just a casual gig, not on tour.

You're nervous, but you feel confident. Maybe it's because you were kind of baptized by fire when Brendon randomly pulled you onstage to sing last time. You feel like having that "first time" experience out of the way takes a load off.

Worst case scenario is you really fuck up a song. Would that be the end of the world? No. Everything was going to be okay. With Brendon by your side, you can conquer anything and performing is no exception.

"Are you nervous?" Brendon asked quietly backstage with a sweet smile.

"Little bit," You nod honestly.

"I love you so much," He said.

"I love you too," You reply with a sweet smile.

The whole show ends up being more than you could ever dreamed it to be. It was so easy to perform with Brendon and the boys. Nothing had ever felt so natural in your life. The excitement from the crowd was contagious. They cheered and held handmade signs, some of them dedicated exclusively to you.

We love you Y/n!
Welcome to the sinners Y/n!
Beebo and Y/n/n forever!

You were really into it, dancing like crazy, especially during Miss Jackson. You and Brendon totally lose your minds during that song. Sometimes you would go to the edge of the stage and touch some of the audience's hands and everyone was so excited, just to touch you. It was insane.

Occasionally Brendon would kiss you and the whole venue would just erupt into screams and cheers. Even when he would just walk towards you they would cheer. You pretended to pout when Brendon practically eats Dallon's face during Sins. Brendon then pointed the mic to the audience like he always does for the rest of that verse and kissed you. Hard. Dear god.

You're so happy that your first performance was a success and Brendon was so proud of you. When you get home, something comes over you. It's one of those moods only Brendon could put you in.

You take Brendon by surprise when you knock him onto the bed and kiss him. He scoots up so you can both lay completely. He releases your lips and looks at you, pleasantly surprised.

"Well," He laughed, "Hello there."

"Hi," You respond slyly, raising your eyebrows. You straddle his hips. He smiles at you and you dive back in. Your kisses are sloppy, open mouthed and hungry. Brendon is immediately turned on and breaks the kiss for a moment to rip his shirt off.

An onlooker would probably mistake you for a vampire, the way you are nibbling at his neck.

"Shit, Y/n," Brendon says lowly as you hit that spot he likes, underneath his jaw. He thinks it's so fucking hot when you take the lead, pushing aside his dominant personality.

You can feel his erection growing beneath you so you take your top off and release your bra. Brendon can't keep his hands from grabbing your breasts, running his thumbs over your nipples. You close your eyes and sigh at the sensation.

Brendon releases his hands and begins to tug on your shorts. You lift yourself up so he can slide them down your legs, and you take the liberty of sliding his pants off as well. You press yourself back down on top of him, laying your bare chest against his. You roll your hips harsh and fast and you both moan, the friction between your underwear and his boxers just too good.

You soaked through your panties a long time ago, and now you're leaving Brendon's boxers all wet too. You roll your hips again and he can't help but push back, desperate to prolong the feeling. In his excitement, he rolled you over hastily, your lips still attached in hot, practically pornographic kisses. He slipped his fingers underneath the sides of you panties and stroked your hips bones. He pulled his lips off of yours.