CHAPTER: 4

I watched her as she came off stage. After 1 and a half hours of dancing and singing. Not missing a step nor note once. She fell into my awaiting arms as I held her, feeling her soft pants for air against the skin of my neck, her body drenched in sweat from the dancing.

"You did amazing" I told her as I sat her down on one of the makeup chairs. Handing her a bottle of water I softly dried her face from the sweat with a towel "Chris just needs to work on some of those numbers but other than that the whole band was tight" I told her as I kneeled down to her watching as she desperately gulped the water down.

Pulling A strand of hair from her face, she was beginning to get her breathing back. "I messed up on Bidi Bidi Bom Bom didn't I? I didn't hit the note properly" she said as her lip began to tremble. Her need of perfection always impresses me.

"No, I didn't hear that. It sounded perfect. But if you think you didn't reach it then we'll have rehearsal" I said kissing her cheek. She pulled me into her. Probably embarrassed about the tears that began to stream down her face. She missed Reina and Matias. I could tell she was homesick and hormonal, but we'd be home soon.

"I'm so proud of you" I whispered in her pretty ear before leaving a kiss there. Pulling her face to me, I kissed her lips in need.

Arriving back at the hotel I laid on the bed naked, my body already tired and sore and I wasn't even on stage. I was missing the pills already. At least I could just fall into a deep slumber with my beautiful wife and not have to worry about the pain. At least until tomorrow. I shot a text to Reina real quick. Just to say goodnight.

Switching my phone off and placing it on the bedside table I rested my hands on my chest, just thinking about life. That's when I heard the bathroom door open. Selena must be ready for bed.

As she turned the corner to face me, my eyes grew wide immediately. There she stood, her thick wavey hair down, dressed in the most beautiful purple lingerie set I had ever seen. I bit my lip slowly and began to get up "stay laying down" she said softly. I obeyed immediately.

Watching as she walked towards me, a silk black scarf in her hand. Watching as she leaned on the bed beside me she took my wrist before placing it above me on the bed frame. I kept my hand there submitting to whatever this was she had planned.

As she took my other wrist she put both my wrists together and began to bind them together with the silk scarf before tying it. Then tying the other side tightly to the bed frame. I couldn't move my arms or hands anywhere. I knew what she was doing.

She placed her hand lovingly on my face witch I nuzzled into. But she slowly dragged her fingertips away from my face, down my neck, down my chest, before her fingertips brushed past my soft, limp shaft. I was becoming frustrated already.

Watching as she crawled on top of the bed she began to kiss my knee witch surprisingly excited me. Feeling those soft plump lips kiss higher and begin to worship my thighs, showing them both equal love. I could feel my dick begin to stiffen. God how I would love her to wrap those soft lips around me.

Completely ignoring my semi hard cock, she continued her worship on up to my hips, kissing my hip, she quickly moved on to my other. The one that's been giving me trouble. As she kissed the sensitive skin I sighed gently, afraid that she'd hurt me. Even though I knew she wouldn't. Feeling her tongue lick the arch of my hip bone I was on fire.

Watching with lust dripping from my eyes, she got up and straddled me. I couldn't help but pull slightly, wishing my restraints weren't there or I'd rip those pretty panties off of her. Feeling myself growing so hard underneath her she knew she was teasing me so bad.