CHAPTER: 7

- 6 years later -

As I stared at myself in the mirror of the wedding boutique, the gorgeous lace, hugging my baby bump securely. Tears came to my eyes when I seen myself. "This is the one" I told my momma who sat watching. "It's beautiful" she said as she began to cry. After trying on so many dresses, this one was the most perfect. I knew Jude would love it.

I met Jude when I was 16 and we fell in love instantly. Marrying him and having his children were immediately one of the things I longed to do in life.

Arriving at Paisley Park, I parked my car and practically ran inside. The snow was thick on the ground. Finally getting inside, Meron sat at the front desk. "Where's my dad" I said coldly not even looking at her. I've always hated her. I hate everyone in his 'inner circle' right now.

"He's in the kitchen" she said as she gave me a dirty look before staring me up and down. I quickly went into the kitchen and closed the door. My dad sat with his light meal of salad, watching A game. But all his attention was now on me.

"There's my beautiful one, I was worried you weren't coming today" he smiled as he hugged me tightly, quickly parting so he could feel up my baby bump, as he always does. "How's my little grandchild" He asked before kissing my baby bump. "He or she is a little monster, they've been using my Blatter as a trampoline" I said rolling my eyes as he laughed, I sat down facing him.

"Can you believe I'll be married in 3 weeks!" I sighed in excitement. "Nope... I don't want to believe it. My baby's not my baby anymore" he said. Tears came to my eyes. These damn hormones. "Don't make me cry!" I yelled slapping his hand playfully. "I'm sorry... your just such a beautiful woman now. It's crazy. Your still that sassy little girl in my mind sometimes. Then I have to remember" he giggled with tears in his eyes.

"Look at us, getting all emotional" I giggled as I wiped my eyes. He chuckled along with me. "You should see my dress daddy" I said adoringly. "Beautiful I bet?" He asked "it's gorgeous, I hope Jude loves it. I know I do" "he will" he smiled "that's a good man you've got there. I'm really happy he's gonna be your husband" he told me witch made me happy I had his support.

"How's your mother?" He asked. This was always a touchy subject. They've been split up since I was 13, but somehow always ask me about the other person. I can tell they still care about each other. Well of course they do. They have children and everything, my little brother still stays at dads every weekend then stays with mom on school nights. So they keep in contact that way.

"She's great" I smiled "I bet she's excited for being a grandma" he giggled as I rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah, she can't wait" I smiled.

"I got some clothes for my baby" he told me. I rolled my eyes before glaring at him. "What have I told you about spoiling this child! The baby isn't even here yet and you have them pimped out in the cutest clothes!" I sighed.

"Well your just gonna have to accept that aren't you? My grand baby deserves the world." He smiled handing me the paper bag. Looking through it I seen beautiful little purple and lemon and white baby vests and a light purple blanket with 'Nelson' embroidered.

"Now I know the baby might not be called Nelson, since your taking Jude's name... but I still wanted to have a little piece of our family there."

"Dad... that's beautiful" I smiled before leaning over the table and kissing his cheek. "I'm so excited for the wedding" I sighed as I happily thought of Jude and I, newly wed, laying on the beach just waiting for our little one to tell us its time.

"I'm excited for you baby, I know that man you got better cry when he sees you in that pretty dress" he smirked. "Oh he better" I giggled.

"I kinda wanted you to sit beside momma... at the church and the reception. If you don't want to you don't have to. I'd just love to see that" I said fiddling with my fingers in nerves, something I've inherited from both my momma and dad.