Lana laid her head down on her father's medical bed while tears just flowed down her cheeks

Lana laid her head down on her father's medical bed while tears just flowed down her cheeks. She had his hand in hers and could not stop the sobs. Foreign sounds coming from her mouth, the only sound coming from this room. Her mother was outside talking with the doctor. She could not hear the monitor anymore, she couldn't hear his rhythmic heartbeat soothing her to sleep as a child.

She gasped in pain at a loud sound of static frequency in her ears. "Aah..." She fell off her chair and onto the ground, "M-mo-om."

Dinah heard her daughter's cry, she turned back and saw her on the floor holding her head, "I will discuss my husband's funeral plans with you at a later date, but I think my daughter and I need some time with him before..."

"Of course Miss Erickson."

"Lana-" Dinah rushed into the room and shut the door, "Honey, it's okay." She looked at her daughter's wrist to see the bracelet off and on her husband. Dinah took the object and stuck it on her daughter, "Ssh, it's okay. It's okay." She rubbed at her head, threading her fingers through her daughter's brunette curls. "What happened, sweetheart?"

"There-" Lana could still hear ringing in her ears, "I- There was this sound... I thought... I thought I could hear talking... but-"

"It was probably nothing, Lana." Dinah kissed her forehead, her eyes trailing to her husband's body, "He'd want you to keep that."

"It was his friend that gave it to me." Lana rubbed her cheeks, the wet tears leaving a glaze on her hand, "I don't feel right keeping it."

"I would be upset if you gave away your gift."

Lana looked at the door and ran to the man, her arms wrapping around his waist, "Uncle Hank."

His own arms hugged her back, "I came as soon as I heard."

"Hank." Dinah whispered softly, hugging her old and dear friend, "I'm glad you're here."

Hank's eyes moved to Whitney sighing loudly, "I came too late." He sighed heavily, "I'm sorry that Angelica and Bonnie could not make it."

"He would have appreciated you coming though." Dinah glanced at her daughter, but had thought of Hank's divorced wife and daughter, "Lana, honey, why not go get yourself something to eat. Winn told me you haven't had dinner yet."

"Oh-" Lana looked back at her dad, "Okay, do-do you want anything?"

"Nothing sweety." Dinah smiled softly, "Maybe just a coffee."

"Okay."

Dinah kept her smile on her face, "Hank, something just happened. She said she swore that she heard a frequency and voices-" She ran a hand down her face, "She had her bracelet off."

"I said that needed to be on her at all times."

"I know." Dinah scowled, "She has never taken it off, it was like a promise to her father."