[1]

He looks at the desserts through the small glass panels, eyeing just how simple it looks. Yet, thousands of people flood this place just for it.

One particular dessert catches his eye, who was named Cucumber and rose. As simple as it sounds, the complexity of this dome shaped sweetness is shocking; blanketed by a thin layer of clear, cucumber flavored gel, was a pale pinkish rose mousse which hid a delectable amount of creme within- All of which were placed on top of a simple sponge base. 

His brows creased. For a moment, something clicked in his mind.

A girl, whose hair was of the purest black, side parted bangs brushing against her cheeks and hooding her eyes.

"Do you like this scent very much?"

After a little while of staring, as if the girl knew that he wouldn't stop looking unless she answered, she finally nodded slowly.

Suddenly, he found himself desperately looking around the shop, trying to find something that nobody could see except him. He stretched his height as much as he could, tip toeing and tilting his face up a little to see over the heads of the crowd in front of him.

"Jimin, who are you looking for?" His elder friend asked, trying to find what Jimin was trying to look for by following after his direction.

Not being able to see any familiar face among the crowd, Jimin's heart sank despairingly as he finally returned his attention to his Hyung.

"Jin Hyung, who's the owner of this café?" He asked, wondering if he could maybe talk to the owner into letting him in on his staff's information.

Jin frowned, noticing the strange behavior of his friend today. Usually, Jimin couldn't be bothered with these kind of trivial things- especially when he didn't even want to go anywhere today, but was dragged out by Jin in the end.

He decided to answer the younger's question anyways.

"Her name is Moon, she makes all these cakes and patisseries herself with a little help. Why?"

Jimin dismisses Jin's question the second he hears that name. He could feel the beating of his heart in his ears, overwhelming the loud chatter around the café. Again, he tries his best to look at every face in the room possible.

"Is she here today?"

"I suppose not, I don't see her around. She'd usually be helping out at the counter, if not the kitchen," Jin points to the kitchen that was available for everyone to peer into its glass window to see the process of making those pretty little desserts. "But she's not in there. I guess she had to do something else, maybe she got sick."

"Do you know her number?"

"Woah, what the hell? You haven't even seen the girl and you want to pick her up?" Jin joked, a sly smile wretched on his face while Jimin shakes his head at his hyung's perverted mind- the things he has to bear with at times.

This is why Jimin decides never to let Jin in on his love life, even if it meant him not attending his wedding.

"Oh my god, no! She's just.. someone I know." Jimin berated, running his fingers through his purplish grey hair frustratedly; it was already bad enough that he can't see her today, and yet this annoyingly older friend of his has the audacity to make a dirty joke out of it.

"..is she by any chance the girl you've been trying to find all these years?" Jin asked carefully, aware of how short tempered the younger boy is whenever he's frustrated or anxious over something.

Yes, Jimin never wanted to tell Jin anything about his love life(or girls in general because it'll always turn out disgustingly gross), but she was someone that etched his mind terribly. He tried to forget, tried to move on- it didn't work. No matter what or how, Jimin still had the urge to find her.

So he confided in Jin about it, and of course got teased for being in love for a short time until the elder agreed to look for her with him. It was to no success..

..until today.

Slowly, Jimin let out a sigh and nodded, bringing the cup of earl grey tea up to his lips. The warmth and scent of the liquid soothed him almost immediately, enjoying how his body warms up with the heat of it.

"It's okay, she'll turn up in the café sooner or later. She never leaves this place unattended for too long. We'll come back tomorrow." Jin pat Jimin's back comfortingly, taking a spoonful of his dessert.

It'd do no good if Jimin stays here for the whole day(he finds it stupid to anyway), so he agrees reluctantly and watched as his elder goes into one of his reviewing moods, already complimenting the beauty of the cake.