14🐰

Y/N's POV

"Is there any problem Y/N-ssi? Why are you suddenly backing out?" He asked with a hint of confusion written on his face.

"First of all, I would like to thank you and your company for being our business partner and an aid when it comes to our fashion shows" I started.

"Then why are you canceling this project?" he asked again.

"Your support is very helpful and beneficial, regarding that your hotel and venues are the best and famous in the world, But I won't tolerate any misbehave actions, especially sexual harassing my employees, in my company and in front of my eyes. I may be silent about this for some time now, but this time I've had enough" I said rather loudly.

"Sexual harassment? You have no proof. Show me some evidence before making a claim" Mr. Choi responded in his annoying voice.

My left eye twitches in annoyance. This pervert is really something. Acting blind when he knows what is happening. More importantly, he is one of them.

"Oh, sure I have. Taehyung" I said as I smirked.

Taehyung gives me his phone and I played a video of the scene that I found out about earlier.

"What the-"Mr. Choi can't finish his sentence as he looks at his employee in anger and embarrassment.

"That's not all" I heard Taehyung said and I saw him play something on his IPad. CCTV.

How did he get it?

The video consists of Mr. Choi's employees harassing some of my employees earlier. Someone even grabs Seolhee's bottom when they are in the elevator. There are only two of them so Seolhee can't fight back.

"Here comes the disgusting part," Taehyung mumbled and smirked. He increased the volume loud enough for me to hear, Mr. Choi is baffled.

"Please stop" Seolhee begs but the man keeps touching him. She tried to push him but he didn't budge.

Seolhee is a petite girl and this man took advantage of it.

"If you don't shut up, I will rape you" The man threatened.

"Please stop" Seolhee beg backing away while sobbing.

"If you resist I will tell my boss to cut his company's relationship with your boss. Don't want to burden your CEO right? After all, she is running two businesses and it's really tough especially she's still young, might as well do it to your precious President in replacement. I can do that you know" He threatened her and laugh maniacally. This bastard.

This time I was clenching my fist and biting my lips to control my anger.

"No, I don't want that. And I don't want you to sexually harass me either, so back off. I will tell this to President you bastard" Seolhee fought back.

I smiled a little knowing that she defended us both.

But the man continues on harassing her and that's when I gesture for Taehyung to stop the video.

I looked at Mr. Choi, to his employee, to the man who sexually harasses Seolhee, and to Seolhee who is now trembling in fear while accompanied by Martha.

I sighed and close my eyes. Still containing my anger.

"So Mr. Choi, what can you say about this matter, any arguments," I asked still closing my eyes.

"That man is not my responsibility" he immediately said and I opened my eyes to see Mr. Choi pointing at him. The man was shocked and betrayed.

"M-Mr. Choi W-What are you t-talking about?" The man stuttered.