Fresh Start

[ I do not own twilight. I just own the story plot of this story and Eboni]

Billy had been so excited to see us when we got off the plane. Billy looked exactly as I remember him from my childhood. A medium built man confined in a wheelchair. Though he no longer had a small boy and two girl hanging from his chair. Instead he has what looked to be a 7ft tall man beside him, who I assumed must be Jacob. He looked so much older then me when we were suppose to be the same age.

"Melody! Loca! How have you been! Eboni! My sweet girl you have grown so much my girl" Billy said with a giant smile on his russet skin. Wheeling himself closer meeting us half way..

"Billy! I've missed you so much cousin. I can't thank you enough for what you've done for us. Did you get all our stuff....I know you told us to send it early...but it was a lot"

I looked over at Mom who had nervously started chewing at the skin on her thumb. I bought my hand up to her mouth pulling it away. Giving her a small bit nervous smile. I kept her hand in mine holding them at our side.

"Melody don't you worry about a thing, my boy Jacob and some of his friends all pitch in and moved all of your stuff into the house. They didn't know where you wanted everything so they plan to come by later today to help you guys move some more stuff." He said as he grabbed moms arms trying to lead us toward the exit. Finally I looked up at Jacob where he walked beside me. He looked kind of lost in thought.

"You hit one hell of a growth didn't ya?" I gave a toothy grin even though I knew he must hear the joke all the time.

"Hardy, Har, Har like I don't hear that one everyday of my life. Come on Bunny I know you got some better one." Jacob said looking down at me with that childish glint in his eyes.

"I can't believe you are still gonna call me that! You know how to say my name now!"

Light hearted conversation filled the air as they left the airport and headed to the car. It was such a nice change of pace compared to the way life had been going for the couple of months....everything felt light and easy.

When we finally got to the house, it was a newer log house with two floors. It was more kept up then the other houses surround it. Billy's house only being right next door and looked as if it could use a lot of repairs. The same could be said for every house around them except for theirs.

It really didn't blend in with all of the wooden houses around here. It was still a wooden house just larger. It was a two story house with three bedrooms.

One on the ground floor which I assumed my mom would take I thought as I poked my head in to take a look. I walked up the creaky stairs and found a couple more rooms, including another bedroom. But at the end of the hall ways I found a door with a narrow set of stairs, slowly I climbed them to find the attic. I didn't take me two second to figure out that this was my room.

As I walked around the room trying to picture in my head where I wanted everything to go. I hear what sound like a bunch of people talking. I walked my way to the window peering out to see a group of boys walking and pushing each other in a joking manner as they came towards the house. Blushing as I see, they are all shirtless and rather muscular handsome boys wearing only cut off jeans. There were five of them total. Backing away from the windows, slapping myself in the cheeks a couple of times. Trying to calm myself down some, I couldn't have boy fever after having been here for less then a day just because of a couple of hot boys. I quickly scurried my way back down stairs toward my mama.

    As soon as I got to the kitchen, I could already see my mom introducing herself to the boys, the five boys all smiling politely at my mother as she introduced herself