Chapter 2 - A New Despair

The next morning i was in a very good mood and so was everyone else which i noticed as soon as i entered the dining hall. We all spoke about everything we could. Kaito said something about happy ending. I thought it was nice, but the voice in the back of my head knew it was imprecise.

"Is this really how it ends though." I turned my head towards that comment and by the looks of it so did everyone else. It was...Kaede? Out of all people to say that it was her. I heard a lot of people say. "So you want the game to continue?" I was getting really annoyed. "HEY LOOK SHE NEVER SAID THAT! I can understand what she means, we were just put into this horrible situation and it suddenly ends. As much as i would love that it seems too....unrealistic." I said laying my point down. Everyone stopped talking. "Your right, sorry (Y/N), sorry Kaede." Tenko said, looking down.
"It's fine don't worry about it." Kaede said. "Thanks (Y/N) for defending me, i didn't mean for what i said to sound like it did. You've helped me twice, i owe you." Kaede said.

"It doesn't matter anyways Monokuma is dead so it is obviously over." Kokichi said. I was confused because that wasn't what he said yesterday while we hung out. As if on que, he appeared.

I couldn't focus. He was back, our supposedly dead headmaster, Monokuma. I missed a lot of the conversation, but i didn't mind because it was probably just random bullshit that wouldn't benifit my life anyways. I finally got my mind back together and i heard something i really didn't but did want to hear. "I'm introducing an addition motive." He said and all of a sudden he looked threatening. "If a murder does not take place by nighttime in 2 days, i will get all of my replicas to rip you all to shreds. I was shocked. The same feeling of despair from the time we were told we had to participate in the killing game came back, again. As well as that feeling there was also memories that came flooding back, they made me irritated.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!" I shouted, trying to get the anger out of me.
"Oh dear (Y/N), is the despair getting to you? Puhuhuhuhu." He laughed.

I lost it and i dashed towards him as fast as i could. I had a knife holster around my leg with my knife in. I went behind him, grabbed his head and put my knife to his throat. "VIOLENCE TOWARDS THE HEADMASTER IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH." I let go of him and put my knife back. "Slitting my throat wouldn't kill me anyways. However it is nice to know you remember a little bit about yourself. Puhuhuhuhu" He said.
"Tch. Whatever you bastard." I said and ran out the room.

(Shuichi's POV)

I know me and (Y/N) aren't that close but we were close enough for me to know that that wasn't like her. "I guess (Y/N) finally showed her true nature." Monokuma said.
"What do you mean true nature?" I asked.
"That is something you have to ask her yourself, whether she answers or not is up to her." He replied and left.

(Your POV)

I decided to go to the library to calm down. "Dam you (Y/N), you just had to let people see you like that, you did so well trying to keep it in but it failed, i should tell them my secret but what's the point, we're all gonna die." I said as the despair ate me up word by word. I started to laugh like a psychotic killer. I was getting louder and louder. I finally heard someone run in. "(Y/N) WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU?" Someone shouted. I looked at this person. My laugh turned to a slight giggle. "I wanna tell everyone my secret, i really do, but just what's the point. You are all such good people who knows better than to kill people." I said, the words i said didn't match the way i was laughing. At this point the only thing you could see in my eyes was utter despair. I tackled the person to the ground and sat on their stomach. I took my knife and put their hands on it, mine on theirs. I pointed it towards them but then turned it to face me. I put it to my heart and cut my chest a little with the knife. The person i was trying to control resisted. "I don't want to do this anymore. All i want now is despair.
I-i want it sooo bad, your supposed to be my friend so give it to me please. Ahahahahahahaha " I was now laughing like a maniac. I had no more control, i lost it all to despair. "Don't do it (Y/N) you're stronger than this. Fight the despair." The person said. "Please (Y/N) PLEASE. I love you, please don't do this." They pleaded.
"Ohhhh what a look of utter despair, i could eat it up, but also being killed in the hands of a person who loves me, ahaha. This really does fill me with despair. AHAHAHA." I said. I stabbed my knife as hard as i possibly could. The person diverted it to try to make it hit my arm at most, but it didn't work. It ended up stabbed into my stomach and i sliced it downwards, just to feel more despair. Everything went black. "(Y/N), (Y/N)!!" The person shouted until i heard no more.