Chapter 3 - It's all in the past

I finally woke up. I was in what looked to be my room and sitting next to me was Monokuma. "I see you woke up pretty soon." He said.
"What happened?" I asked, in a bit of pain.
"You tried to kill yourself to experience the feeling of true despair. Rantaro took you to me and i patched you up. I didn't want you to die a meaningless death so i helped you, and by the way you need to rest, let your wound heal, your wound wasn't that bad so it won't take long. Puhuhu." He laughed. "Well you have visitors so i'll leave now." He said, then disapeared.

Rantaro walked in, the one who saved me after witnessing me in total despair. I felt horrible. He walked over to me, and hugged me.
"Rantaro?" I mumled quietly, clear confusion in my voice.
"Please don't ever do that again, you scared me. I care about you too much to see you to put yourself in danger." He said. He sounded genuinly worried and it made you feel all the more horrible, but at the same time the things he said made your heart melt, he was so nice.
"I-i'm sorry." I said. He let go of me and for some reason i was sad when he did. "Don't worry about it just don't do it again." He scolded. I smiled at him.

I heard a knock at my door. Rantaro went to answer it and let whoever it was in. It was Shuichi and Kaede. "(Y/N) are you okay?" Shuichi asked.
"Yeah i'm totally fine." I said with an almost awkward smile. "I just tripped with a sharp object in my hand and because of my unluckiness it sliced my stomach. It wasn't too bad, Monokuma said that with enough rest i'll be okay." I said. Rantaro gave me a sorrowful look but he understood why i lied. Telling by the way everyone was acting towards me they forgot what went down in the dining hall earlier, i was honestly glad though.

They eventually left and told me to get some rest, but Rantaro stayed by the door. "About what i said earlier, it wasn't a lie." He said, i gave him a confused look and he left. I wasn't sure what he was on about but i let it go because i was tired.

(Smol time skip)

I woke up to the morning announcement, but i decided to go back to sleep. At 9:30 i finally decided to get up and go to the dining hall.

When i got there, there wasn't many people in there, but i guess people wouldn't wait and hour and a half for me. I laughed to myself and walked to the kitchen. To my luck there was some food on the counter so i didn't have to climb. I took some of the (whatever food you want) and walked to a seat in the dining hall and ate. I finished and decided to wonder the school. I was feeling in a very relaxed mood. Suddenly some arms wrapped around my waist from behind. Noticing all of the rings and bracelets on this persons fingers and wrist i instantly knew who it was. "R-Rantaro? What are you doing?" I was quite panicked. I've never had this done to me before,Rantaro has hugged me, but this seemed a little more "romantic". I know that sounds kind sad, but i never really got into any romantic relationships because people thought i was really nosy. "Hugging you, what, have you never been hugged before?" He asked with a slight chuckle. I stayed silent because the only people who have ever hugged me were my parents and Rantaro himself, but they never hugged me like this. It made me quite upset, the fact i had no friends, i was usually alone. He noticed the fact that i didn't answer, i guess the figured out why. I was suddenly turned around and my face hit against his chest, but i just ended up laying my head on it. Turned the hug into something more meaningful. "Well you've had one now." He said. I was surprised to how he responded to my silence. I just hugged him back. We let go and we started to walk. We were now hanging out, i guess.

While hanging out the thought of what happened in the dining hall yesterday popped in my head. Should i tell him? That question kept circling my mind and i finally gave in. "Rantaro i-i need to tell you something." I said. It was more of a question then a statement though.
"Go ahead, you can trust me." He replied. I breathed in then out, then started my confession.