Chapter 6 - Making friends Part 1

"YOU BASTARD!" I shouted, then started crying.

I was then embraced by a crying Shuichi. "I-i miss them, they-they were.."I said and didn't finish, i was crying my eyes out. I decided to hug Shuichi back, he too needed comforting. We eventually let go and i stopped crying.

Angie said she wanted Kaede's soul to rest in piece. I did too as well, i'm pretty sure everyone else did as well.

"How is anyone supposed to rest in piece after being killed like that?" Miu asked. We all made sad comments like that.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! STOP WITH THE WEAK COMMENTS AND SHUT UP! It's pissing me off!" Kaito boomed. "But do you know who's pissing me off the most, it's you Shuichi." He said.

"What?" Shuichi said.

*BAM*

I took the punch for Shuichi and fell to the ground, everyone gasped.
"(Y/N)! What are you doing?" He asked. I got up.
"Kaito." I said delicatly.
"All of us are different, unique even. Some of us are shy, some confident. None of us are the same so you shouldn't expect everyone react the same by shouting and give into the anger and sadness inside of them, sure some will, but some also won't. I want you to understand that, okay?" I said.

He looked reluctant to accept it.

"We all need to think Kaito, you do too." I said grabbing his shoulder an smiling.
"I-i guess we do, it's just, i don't know." He said. I turned to everyone. "Kaito was right about one thing though, you all need to stop acting so...so depressing, it's what Monokuma wants, he wants to see the despair. Anyways we should head back to our dorms though." I said and walked to the elevator.

We got into the courtyard. I watched everyone go to their dorms. The last two people left were Kaito and Shuichi. "You two, i'm sorry for making a comotion, i just had a lot if things to say." I said.

"It's fine." Kaito said. He was back to his old, confident self. He then headed towards the dorms.

"Hey (Y/N). During the investigation i was searching Rantaro's body, i found a note with your name on it, i didn't read it, but i wanted to give it to you. Anyways i have to go take care of some buisness." He gave me the note and walked towards the main building. I headed to my room and i opened up the note.

Dear (Y/N)-

If your reading this then it probably means i'm dead. I wasn't planning my own death or anything, it was just that i feel like someone is out to get me and you can't be too careful.

Anyways, i want you to fufill a wish for me, i want you to find my sisters. I trust you and i know you find them and take good care of them. I did want to find them with you, but obviously i can't.

I also have another wish i want you to fufill. Get out of the Academy for Gifted Juveniles, do it for me.

You may or may not find out things about me. Don't worry i wasn't keeping things from you, i just didn't know them myself to tell you. I also want to tell you....Your the bestest friend i've ever had, i love you dearly.

Stay safe, stay alive, do it for me and everyone else as well, they need you.

Rantaro Amami.