@samgolbachsecrets

Colby's POV

I was smiling at my phone as I reread the texts between Sam and I over and over. He may not remember who I was, but I sure knew who he was. He was the cool, nice, popular boy from my high school. I had only had one class with him, and he we had done a project together which had gotten a little out of hand....anyway he didn't talk to me after that. Then he started going out with that cheerleader Katrina....she had been bouncing around from guy to guy for years but I don't think he ever knew that. I started to scroll through his page under my desk unaware that my teacher was walking toward my desk. She slapped her ruler on my desk and made me jump, causing me to turn off my phone and other guys around me instantly turned off their phone.

"Me.Brock, would you like to share with the class what you were looking at that had to be so much more important than the lesson I am teaching?"

"Yea actually, I was looking at the Instagram account of a YouTubed who spends his time trying to make others be themselves. Telling them that they can live beyond the norm. And I feel like that really important for marketing." My teacher stood there stunned for a minute before she held out her hand. I unlocked my phone and handed it to her. She looked through his account and nodded slowly before handing it back to me.

"That's a great way to study proper marketing to young people. Very well" I smirked as I continued to look through his account while other classmates stared at me at shock and awe that I hadn't broken under the evil stare of our internet marketing teacher. Then Sam messaged me.

S:What time do you want to meet at the building? And are you cool if I film it for YouTube?

C: let's meet at 3 and you can film it that's fine. Then you can show me how you edit and promote. ;)

S: 😂 wow you really are that excited about learning how to become a YouTuber.

C: it would be so much better than sitting in a class studying.

S: True. Dude all of my fans noticed you on my page and they are freaking out

C:What do you mean?

S:See for yourself

He sent me an account to look at and I opened it confused

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

15,000 likes@samgolbachsecrets: thee Colby Brock liking Sam Golbachs posts? What could this mean? Has Sam found a new friend or is it going to be something more? Stay tuned to find out how this all unfolds

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

15,000 likes
@samgolbachsecrets: thee Colby Brock liking Sam Golbachs posts? What could this mean? Has Sam found a new friend or is it going to be something more? Stay tuned to find out how this all unfolds.

I looked at the post curiously and shook my head. So his fans were clearly very nosy, but that was kinda cute in a way. I continued to look through the account and saw it was the one that told sam about Katrina. Well they were definitely on top of his life jeez. The bell rang soon after and I jumped out of my seat and jogged our if the building on my way to meet Sam. I didn't know how he was gonna react when he saw me, or if he was gonna remember me.  If he did I had a feeling he would run away again and I wouldn't see him ever again. I started to get more and more nervous as I got closer to the building, and once I got there he wasn't outside. I figured maybe he went inside so I scaled the wall and walked into the building. When I did I was tackled to the ground with a laugh as I squeaked and looked up. I sighed and shook my head when I saw it was sam.

"Jesus Christ you scared the crap out of me." I said with a laugh as I shook my head.

"What no flashbacks Brock?" He teased and I froze slightly to which he laughed again. "I remember that night but I know we were both sooo drunk. I'm sorry that I stopped talking to you I just thought you hated me." I sighed and laughed, shoving him off of me playfully.

"Please how could I hate you of all people. The fact that you were talking to me to begin with was a blessing." Truth was I really liked sam in high school, and liked him even more now. He was so beautiful and he seemed really sweet...and he didn't hate me for that night. I was pulled from my thoughts of this beautiful boy, when he pulled me to my feet and smiled.

"Ready to be apart of your first exploration video?" He asked and I nodded looking around.

"Ya know though I don't know if this place will cut it. It doesn't seem that....mysterious"

"That's because you don't know the stores behind it" he said with a smirk and I raised an eyebrow.

"What story?"

"You'll see when we film.  I always explore places with creepy stories behind it" he said with a smirk before he went and pulled a camera and tripod out of a bag and set up. I shrugged as I looked at him curiously.

"I'm sure your fans will love to see me in the flesh when you upload" he laughed and sighed

"Oh the comments and posts that will come out of this. Be ready because your being pulled into a whole new world." He smiled before he crouched in front of the camera and I did the same.

"What's up guys? Today I am here with the newly famous Colby Brock, who I'm sure you all know about by now." I laughed and waved. "And today we are going to be exploring an abandoned warehouse up in Kansas. Now Colby has never been here and he doesn't know the story behind it. I might have brought it up in a previous video, but just in case, and for Colby's sake, I'll tell it again. So as the story goes, this place used to be a big jewelry warehouse, and they used to make millions of dollars a year. Then all of a sudden, like twenty years ago they closed down and the building was found a mess, and evacuated. No one really knows what happened, but some people claim there were four dead bodies found here in some of the lockers, and another found in a dark room that is now referred to as "the death room" because it's said that the walls were covered in blood." I watched him in awe and he had paused for affect but as he did there was a loud crash a few feet away from us and a beam of metal was laying on the ground. I jumped and looked at the metal on the ground.

"Holy shit what was that?" Sam half whispered as he looked in the sam direction.

"M-maybe there's like a draft or something" I stuttered as I scooted a little closer to him. God we didn't know how wrong I was

Looking at the stars  (Solby Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें