Min-hohoho

"Thomas why do we have to do this?" Aris asked and I turned to face him. "Because we have to make sure they don't take anymore kids and if they do I would rather it be me again!" I said and Newt gave me a look. "I agree shank but none us are going to be taken again. We are going to stick together." Minho said hitting me on the back and I nodded. "Alright boys here are your schedules you all have the same classes except Aris you are a junior. You three, to get to your first class turn right out of here then go to the end of the hall and turn left. It should be the second door on the right. Aris, yours is the same way just two more doors down." Ms Martin smiled at me and I waved bye to my dad as we walked out the door. "Alright...." I sighed putting the hat and glasses back on.

"Aris is stupid I guess." Minho laughed and Aris hit his arm. "I'm not stupid just younger than you three shuckfaces.". "Nah just stupid" we all laughed walking to class and Aris rolled his eyes.

We all walked into our classes talking and laughing. All eyes went on us as we walked in and immediately we quieted down and walked to three empty seats. Newt and I got to sit together while Minho had to sit two seats behind us with some girl who definitely didn't want to be there just as much as us.

"Aren't they going to make you take that off?" Newt asked and I shook my head. "Nah Ms Martin told all my teachers it was fine. Perks of being the Sheriff's son." I laughed and Newt elbowed me in the arm. The teacher started called the roll by last names then first. The Sheriff didn't know Minho and Newt's last names so for now he put Stilinski. Makes sense, I mean we are living with him. "Stilinski Minhooo?" The teacher questioned and Minho huffed. "It's pronounced ME-N-HO! Like HOHOHO except only one HO!" Minho said and everyone stared at him. The girl, now I know last name's Hale, beside him was glaring at him like she was going to rip his head off.

"Yeah okay. Stilinski, Newt" Newt responded with yeah and Minho looked at him with disgust. "Stilinski, Thomas" I raised my hand slightly. "Are you guys related to the Sheriff?"
The teacher asked and I nodded. "Yeah we are, he's just adopted." Newt said pointing to Minho and I laughed. "Shut up you shank." He said from the back which made me laugh again and Newt smiled. "Alright well welcome to Beacon Hills. I'm Mr. Yukimura.". He said and then finished the role call and stated class.

After class we all walked out and started walking to meet Aris at his class but we were stopped by the girl who was sitting beside Minho and another guy. "Who are you?" The girl asked glaring at us. "Um excuse me?" I asked stepping in front of Minho and Newt. She looked taken back by what I said but she quickly stepped back to reality. "How do you know the Sheriff? He has never mentioned any other family he had?" She glared and the guy spoke. "Where did you come from? If the sheriff had family in town he would have told us. We talk to him all the time. We were his son's friends!" I blinked stepping back and Newt grabbed me. Aris ran up looking at us then the two people in front of us. "What's going on?" He asked and Newt glared at the two strangers again. "Nothing, we were just leaving. Come on Tommy." Newt grabbed my hand and we started walking down the hall to the principal's office. "Really Theo?" I heard the girl yell behind me. I turned back and the girl hit him on the head walking off.

"We're done." Newt said walking into Ms Martin's office. "What do you mean?" She asked walking over to close the door. "It's been one class period?" She laughed and I sat myself down in a chair, Minho beside me. "It's been one class period and two people already harassed us for knowing the Sheriff!" He said a little louder, this time pacing back and forth across the room. "What were their names?" She asked and Newt looked at her silent. "I heard the girl say Theo?" I said questioning if I heard it right. "Ah Theo, Stiles hated him but he's part of Scott's....friend group." She said slowly, like she was trying to chose her words carefully. "He and the others are very protective over the Sheriff, they looked after him after you disappeared." She smiled. "The others?" I questioned and she smiled. "Yes, Scott, Theo (now that Scott forgave him of course, Scott is a very forgiving person)," she paused, what did he do I wondered.Didn't say it out loud though, rather keep it to myself for now. "Malia, my daughter Lydia, Liam, and Mason." She smiled at us again. "I think that's everyone, there's too many to count sometimes." She laughed and then looked at us. None of us were laughing we were all just ready to go home. "Look I'll talk to Lydia, I won't tell her anything about what you guys were doing while Thomas was gone, but maybe she can get them to not be so hard on you four." We all nodded.

"So can we go home? If you don't let us go, we'll just walk out." I said and she just sighed. "Very well, just go straight home please!" She smiled and we all nodded walking out the door starting our walk home. "I hate high school..." Minho said as we started walking down the road. "Me too." I agreed, linking hands with Newt and he smiled.

We walked into the house to find it completely empty. He must be at work, I mean where else would he go. "I hate that place!" I yelled throwing the stupid hat I had to wear on the ground. "Where's Noah?" Aris asked and I shrugged. "Probably at work?" I questioned and Aris nodded his head throwing his bag on the ground. "Let's go talk to him." Newt said walking back out the door but I grabbed his arm. "Why? What's he going to do?" I questioned but then it hit me. "Wait they said they talk to him a lot. They protect him. Maybe he can talk to them." I said, I quickly let go of Newts arm and quickly walked to the door. I grabbed the keys to my car. It was a shitty blue Jeep, but it was my shifty blue Jeep or rather Stiles'.

We all piled into the car, Newt in the front with me, and drove as quickly as possible to the police station. One of two places I know how to get to in this town. We arrived at the station and Newt and I jumped out with eagerness and a bit of frustration, Minho and Aris weren't as persistent. We wanted to talk to him about those kids, why they were such assholes to us when there was absolutely no reason for it. Walking into the station we walked straight back to his office dodging all the objections from other officers not knowing why were even there.

"We need to talk!" I said looking at the sheriff straight in this eyes. His eyes were wide, fear and sadness in his eyes. There were five other people in the room, they all turned around to face us. Newt stepped in front of me protectively even though he and I both knew it would be me protecting him. There he was the guy that had previously harassed us at the school. My face turned to pure fury as I lunged straight for him and hit him straight in the jaw. "You son of a bitch, say anything to me or my friends again and it will be the last thing you ever do!" I screamed and the Sheriff came over trying to comfort me. I heard Newt and Minho yell my name and for me to calm down. All I could think of was Theo's face that was now bloody and just as furious as me. Then, I was calm. A voice, a voice I've heard before I don't know who it came from but, the voice. It sounded so damn familiar and calming to me. All he said was one thing.

"STILES?!"