Oh By The Way, I'm Gay

The whole pack was there at Derek's loft today. All waiting on Stiles to show up. Everyone was extremely nervous but no one more than Lydia Martin. She was in love with the boy, of course Stiles was always in love with Lydia from the start, he would do anything for her. Although she didn't know that he was gay but still if he remembers her I'm pretty sure nothing would change other than the fact he wouldn't date her anymore.

Everyone that knew Stiles before he disappeared was there waiting on him. Scott, Lydia, Derek, Issac, even Peter was there. Allison would have been there if she could have and everyone knew it. Before Stiles came back they had a grave for him, it was put in a year and a half ago right beside his mother. Scott would go talk to it everyday after school before he would go search for him. At that point they were no longer searching for an alive and well human being, they were searching for a body. It hurt to think about it but it was a year and a half what were they supposed to do. Well I mean kept searching I guess but they tried. They truly did try.

Thomas' pov

"Tommy I know you don't want to do this but we should." Newt slightly smiled and grabbed my hand squeezing it. I nodded and got out of the car. "Let's do this." I closed my door and we walked inside. We walked up to a big metal door, this is it. I could hear people talking inside. There was a lot of people there. That's kinda nerve-racking. "Thomas, knock on the door!" Minho said to me but I just stood there. "Shank.." he whispered and knocked on the door. Newt hit his arm and Minho flinched. "What? If I didn't do it we would be standing here forever." Newt rolled his eyes and then the door opened, there stood Scott. He slightly smiled and we all walked in. All eyes were on me as I stepped in the door.

"Oh my god!" Was all I heard and then a thud which made me just about lose my balance. "Stiles oh my god I missed you!" I looked down and a red headed girl was hugging me. I looked at Newt and my two friends who were all laughing. "Sorry love, not his type." Newt laughed walking over to the couch sitting on the floor as Minho and Aris already took the empty spaces. She looked up at me and smiled, she was crying. She looks extremely familiar, I've seen her face before. I can't put my finger on it maybe when Wicked took my memories they weren't as efficient as they thought. I slightly smiled back and pushed myself away going to sit down beside Newt who was kinda jealous. I shoved his arm and he didn't move or even look at me. So I leaned my back against the couch and put an arm on the couch which was going around Newt. He slightly smiled at me then. "Jealous?" I leaned into his ear and he scoffed. "Hardly." He rolled his eyes moving my arm out from around him which made me roll my eyes. Lydia slowly walked over to the couch and sat down in the empty space beside Scott.

"Thank you for coming to meet us here we really appreciate it." Scott smiled and none of us moved we all just sat there staring at him. Scott shifted on the couch getting uncomfortable with our gazes on him. "So um let's start by introducing our selves and how we knew you is that okay?" Scott asked and I nodded. "As you know I'm Scott um Stiles was my best friend since practically birth. We did everything and anything together no matter what it was. You were always there for me or really anyone when they needed a friend." He stopped and smiled over at the person beside him, Lydia.

"My name's Lydia." She paused and Newt scoffed. "When you went missing I just started to become friends with you and Scott. I always thought of you two as those weird kids who no one really talked to but secretly thought was hilarious and wanted to be friends with. That's how you were for me and once I started to be around you more the more I realized that you weren't just that kid that had a crush on me since third grade." Minho and Newt busted out laughing at what she said and I hit Minho on the leg and Newt on the back of the head. "Oooooo Thomas had a crush on a girl!" Minho laughed and all three of my friends were still laughing. "So heard of!" Aris laughed again. "Hush you three let her talk!" I yelled and they all quieted down. "The thing was, I loved you Stiles. And I tried to push those thoughts away but now that you're back I can't help it." Everyone stayed quiet, I looked at Newt who was fuming with anger and jealousy. "Hold on Newt when we talk I'll tell them." I whispered in his ear and he nodded.

"I'm Liam!" The boy sitting beside Lydia said. "I didn't really know you but Scott would not stop talking about you ever. I'm Scott's first-" Lydia covered his mouth and whispered something in his ear and he nodded. "I'm Scott's first friend that he had after you went missing. He was very upset never did anything." He awkwardly sat there taping his hands on his legs. "Alright well I'm Derek, I knew you before you disappeared." The dark headed man in the back of the room said. "Um I never really liked you I just kind of tolerated you. I still don't but you know. I found you annoying ever since you and Scott found me in the woods one day and would not stop asking me questions about Peter over there." He pointed to a man on the other side of the door and the man waved. "So yeah that's about it, also don't trash my house."

"I'm Malia, I didn't really know you either so yeah." The light brown headed girl who was sitting beside Minho in history. That's her. Good to know. "I'm Theo you already know me. I used to know Stiles when we were younger, didn't like him. No offense, but I moved away and now I'm back. Obviously I guess, but they are my friends so I have to like you now." Theo nodded to the next person and he smiled at me. "I'm Mason, Liam's best friend. I didn't really know you either but nice to finally meet the famous Stiles Stilinski!" He smiled at me and my face was still straight. "I'm Peter, that's it I knew you but don't like you." The man that Derek previously mentioned said walking over to the couch Scott was sitting on and leaned on the back of it.

"Alright well if that's everybody, I'm Minho, this is Aris and Newt." He smiled looking at all of us. These three shanks are practically my brothers we've been through hell and back together and I wouldn't trade them for shit. I've known Newt for about four years now? Aris for about a year and Thomas for gosh 2 years?" He asked and I nodded. I sighed knowing that I needed to talk and explain to these people where we've been.

"Alright well first off my name's Thomas, not Stiles. I'd appreciate if people stopped calling me that. And I've been gone for three years. I worked for this company named Wicked. They were an illegal company that created a fake virus granted when I worked for them I didn't know it was not real. At first I thought we were actually trying to find a cure for a virus called the flare which would in other words fry your brain and make you go insane. Like I said that virus was fake but when I worked for them I didn't know this until two months ago?" I looked at Newt and he nodded. "So continuing on, to find a cure for this virus they would have to send teenagers and children into these trials and experiment on them. I sent out the coordinates for every trail and compound to an organization called the right arm. Doing so got me sent into the trails and that's how I meet these two." I smiled at my friends and Minho patted me on the back.

"And even after that we still are friends with you!" Minho laughed. "Yeah I don't know why though following you almost got us killed I don't know how many times!" Aris laughed and I glared at him. "But if we weren't with you then you wouldn't be here." Newt put his arm around me and I smiled. They weren't wrong I couldn't have done it without any of them. "I wouldn't have been taken either" Minho said and then laughed I turned around jumping for him. "Oh yeah well who was the one that saved your ass from Wicked? Huh?" I asked as I started wrestling Minho. "Newt!" He said shoving me off him and he jumped on top of me. "Oh fuck you!" I laughed. "Boys!" Newt yelled and we stopped looking up at my confused friends.

"Oh yeah I didn't finish my story!" I laughed as I sat back down in my original spot. "Oh shit forgot to mention earlier," I laughed and everyone looked at me. "By the way, I'm gay." "And that's my boyfriend" I pointed at Newt and he waved at everyone and made full eye contact with Lydia. Everyone's faces were shocked. "So where were we?" I laughed and Minho and Aris we're rolling on the floor laughing because everyone's reactions were honestly the greatest, and by everyone I mean Lydia's.