The Key

Scott was staring at me in shock, Minho and Newt grabbed their weapons pointing them at Ratman but I just stood there. Until the time was right I wasn't going to pull it yet, I need to wait. "Stiles? What's happening?" Scott asked looking at me but I shook my head. "Oh yes right Stiles. That was the name before we took you. Before all of this happened, you know Thomas, you are the reason your friends are dead." Anger radiating through me I balled up my fists, I reached for my gun slowly. "I mean they all died following you, saving your ass I mean look at Newt you almost killed him and you 'loved' him. If Teresa wouldn't have betrayed us she wouldn't be dead." Jansen was laughing my anger boiled deeper. I pulled the gun on him and shot without hesitation but he didn't move. "DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled and kept shooting at him until I ran out of bullets. I threw the gun at him and it hit him on the shoulder that one actually hit him. Invisible shield. I ran at him full speed and Minho ran right behind me but right at we reached him we stopped.

"You really think I would have made it that easy? Awe Thomas you really have to stop under estimating me." He said as the two soldiers stepped out from the shield and attempted to grab us but we fought them. I ended up shooting the soldier that had me and Newt getting tired of watching Minho fight shot the other soldier. Minho huffed looking at Newt, "I had it, what was that?" He asked and Newt shrugged, "it was takin too bloody long" Minho rolled his eyes we all turned our attention to Ratman who was now walking out of the school. "I'll be back Thomas, I will be back for you! You and your friends are the key!" He said and the doors slammed leaving everyone in silence.

"What's that supposed to mean? The key for what?" Scott asked and I turned to face him. "The key to the 'cure' but there is no cure." I paused and started pacing. "Aris was right this was just a trap to get us back. God how could I have been so stupid!?" Minho scoffed. "Don't blame yourself we all fell for it." Newt nodded his head in agreement. I just can't help but blame myself I mean I'm the one that brought them here. "I'm going to go talk to my dad." I said walking away but Newt stopped me. "We're coming with you" He smiled at me and Minho nodded his head. "You remember what I said to you in that note I gave you?" Newt asked and I nodded. "I'd follow you anywhere. We all would, and we are always going to Thomas. I can promise you that." I heard a scoff from the back of Scott's friends. "Wait so let me get this straight, Stiles is the leader of your little group? I mean I kinda thought so a little bit but why?" Derek asked and we just turned to walk out of the school. "Derek just shut up." Lydia said and he huffed. They all followed me out of the school and to the police station.

We walked in and headed straight for my dad's office. I wasn't paying attention but once I noticed Newt was no longer beside me I stopped. Turning around I saw what he was looking at, I saw four people sitting in the lobby of the station. They made eye contact with us and I smiled. "What the hell are you guys doin here?!" I yelled running up to the group. "Hey Tom" Frypan smiled hugging me then Newt, Minho, and Aris. "You didn't think we would just let you four leave without us did you?" Brenda asked giving me an extra long hug. Brenda, Jorge, Frypan, and Sonya were there, all that was missing was Alby, Winston, Chuck, and Teresa then everyone ever I cared about would be with me. "How did you find us?" Newt asked and Jorge smiled. "Wicked headquarters then took a berg, guessing you did the same?" He asked and I laughed. "Mostly, all expect we stole a car. Didn't know if you stick a screw driver in the switch that it will work!" I said and Brenda laughed pulling her arm around me. I missed them, in a time like this I definitely could use their help.

"So Who are they?" Brenda asked pointing to Scott and everyone else behind me. "That's Scott," I paused pointing out Scott from the group. "and his friends, he was my best friend before Wicked." I smiled. Suddenly my dad came rushing out of his office smiling. "We found them!" He said gesturing me to follow him into his office. Every single person walked into his office, he looked surprised seeing as there were more than a dozen people in his small office but then continued. "Alright well turns out everyone in your 'group' in the maze Thomas was taken from Beacon Hills and everyone from group B was taken from the town over." The Sheriff smiled, no one made a sound we were all listening intently. Newt good news you have a mom and a dad, as well as two brothers!" The Sheriff smiled and Newt looked at me beaming from ear to ear. "Although your mother and father sadly passed away, as well as one of our brothers, one is still alive and he's standing on this room. Isaac?" The Sheriff said and exasperated Isaac stepped ur from being the group of people and hugged Newt. "As touching as this may be it makes no since. Why would they only take people from one town? Also I'm British?" Newt asked and there were a chorus of yeahs were heard and the sheriff yelled for everyone to calm down.

"We are two supernatural towns so if they were looking for kids to take it makes sense to a certain extent." "As for why you are British I have no idea." Isaac stepped up scratching the back of his neck. "I never got to know you too well even though we were twins. You were taken before I can really remember anything which would have been when we were two or so, so you must have been raised that way." Newt nodded and looked back at my father. "So what about Minho?" I asked and he looked back down at his paper. "You have a father, your mother died of cancer a few years back and he moved out of town after that due to grief but we can find him if you want to know him?" My dad asked and Minho shook his head no. "If you tell him it might be hard on him plus I can't leave these shanks when we just now figured out Wicked is back!" He said and our friends looked at us surprised. "How? They're all dead!" Fry said and I nodded. "Ratman has his ways I guess. Never can underestimate the son of a bitch." I laughed and all the gladers nodded along with Brenda and Jorge. "He wants Tommy." Newt said and my father looked at me sadly, anger also hidden in his glance.

"When did you figure this out?" He asked. "We went to the school tonight to look around and a man from Wicked named Janson was there. He wants us back, mainly Thomas though. They would kill us but when it comes to Thomas they'll do anything to keep him alive." Minho said laughing and Sonya shushed us all and smiled. "We need to use that against him somehow? When we catch him off guard, then we get him." She said and we nodded. "But that's easier said than done you can not ever catch Jansen off guard." I said and Sonya agreed.

"Well then what do we do?" Scott asked and I sighed looking at all of my friends then back at Scott and his pack. "I have no clue..."