14: About Last Night

Her touches were so gentle. Her hand was on my chest while she kept licking my neck, my jaw, and finally she kisses me full mouth. But I pulled away just to see her face in the dark. It really was her.

"What--" I whispered, gazing at her face.

"I've been waiting for this." She said and aggressively removed her top and threw it on the couch. Blood pumped through my veins. I kissed her back, grabbing her face and turning her around on the ground. I was finally on top of her. I kissed her hard; while it's my first time making out, I felt that she knew this as she guided my tongue with hers.

It fucking felt like heaven. I kept kissing her, my hands settled beside her, supporting my weight as I pressed myself to her. She moaned, and it made me horny. Then, I felt her hands making their way to my cock. She was so eager for it.

I unbuckled everything and removed my garments, setting my cock free and in her hand. She bit hard on her lip. The faint light coming from the window shone down on her making her look like a goddess. I wanted to be inside her so fucking bad.

She stroked me slowly and I already felt like releasing myself but I held it in. She kissed me passionately once again, and I savored her taste and her smell.

I felt her rub my cock against her wet flesh. She teased me so well that I moaned and groaned, impatiently waiting. She chuckled, making me hornier.

I chuckled and shook my head, "You better stop laughing like that." I warned her,

She smirked at me and kept rubbing my cock against her clit, "Or what?"

I paused. No way in hell she's gonna challenge me like that and expect me not to do anything.

I fucking grabbed her by the waist and tossed her around, making her bend over. She squirmed as I violently pulled her against me, preparing her flesh for me. I rubbed it against her thinking that's what she liked. I bent over her and whispered, "You want it?" I asked her, breathing into her ear as I panted. As I bent over her small figure, I realized how small she was compared to me, yet she still wanted it. Her body wanted it.

She turned her head and I could see her glare at me and smirk evilly, "Yes." She said salaciously.

I entered her slightly, pushing myself into her tight hole. She was too tight I had to stop right away. She was too tight for me. I bent down to look at her and whisper, "You alright? You want more?"

She nodded and placed her hand on mine that rested beside her. She clutched it and begged.

"I want it."

She took my size confidently and with utter pleasure as she moaned loud when I slid myself deeper until I reached the last inch of my length. She took my girth well, too. Alice was the first one to move, fucking me. But I didn't let her. Slowly, I began to thrust into her until she moaned louder and louder. Then, I thrust faster until she clutched my wrist tighter.

I kept moving, repeating every deep thrust, until I felt her tighten. I turned her around and she squirmed again. Then, I pulled her, making her sit on my lap while I was still inside her tight, little hole. "I love it when you make that sound." I whispered and she sensually chuckled, grabbing my face and kissing me.

She grinds on top of me as she passionately kissed me. I thought I was going to burst everywhere in the room. She felt so damn good that I was ready for my release.

"I'm close..." she whispered against my ear.

I wasn't quite sure what to do since it was my first time but I fucked her faster.

She moaned louder as I kissed her neck. She didn't mind the sloppiness. I don't, either, as I kept going. I began licking her chest, then her breast. I penetrated harder while she wrapped her arms around my  neck. Then, she tightened again. She was so tight it made me finally cum.