Epilogue

Angela knocked again, "Alice? You there? I can smell pizza, I know you're there."

"Shit." She cursed as both of them had to pull away from each other. Alice stood up and looked around, looking for her towel.

Lucky enough, Raphael handed it to her and she wrapped it around her before running to the door. She sighed once, turned around and saw Raph stand outside the window, then turned to open the door.

Angela furrowed her eyebrows at her sister, "Where the hell---"

"Sorry, I was in the bathroom."

She paused then shrugged, "Oh okay. So." She entered the room and walked past Alice. She placed her bag on the counter and sniffed the pizza, "What do you wanna talk about? Ugh, sorry, damn, the smell of this is just amazing. Why did you order so much?" She turned to look at Alice who nervously smiled and shrugged.

"Okay, what's up?"

Alice was not even in her right mind.

"You ordered this much, which means you wanna talk for a long ass time." Angela looked at the boxes, "How much did this cost anyway?"

Suddenly, it hit Alice. How did it cost? In fact, how did Raphael even afford this much? She glanced at the window and saw Raphael grimacing. She knew he was in trouble. And they had so much to talk about.

"Actually, lemme take a look. Could you hold on for a second?"

Angela shrugged without looking at her and opened one of the boxes and began eating, "Yeah."

Alice quickly entered her room and went out the balcony to meet with Raphael who's hiding at the wall. She glared at him, "How did you get the pizza?"

"Your main concern is about pizza right now? Really?"

"Raph."

"What is she doing here?" he sighed, "We were having a moment."

"I forgot I called her, okay? I thought you weren't coming. And then suddenly, you popped in and...I just...I happen to blur out everything else." Her voice became low. He found this too adorable.

Suddenly, they were both gazing at each other.

"Such a shame she's here."

Alice snapped back into reality, "How did you get the pizza?"

"I just...I have pizza."

Alice was not having it. She looked at him intently.

"Okay....I took them." He groaned, "What do you want me to do? Take it all back?"

She shook her head. He stole all those pizza. How could this all happen in one night? Alice mentally asked herself, thinking how much of a hassle she had to deal with now.

"We're taking them back. Alright?" Alice whispered,

"What? You can't just do that?"

"You stole pizza, Raph!" Suddenly Alice realized she was too loud. She covered her mouth, "You know what, we're paying for it. You, me, down at the parking lot in two minutes."

"You're not paying--"

She glared at him, "Next time, you pay and this won't happen again. Plus, we have a lot to talk about." She rolled her eyes before stepping inside and dressing up.

Angela saw her step out of the room after getting dressed, "Where you going?"

"I have to pay for the pizza." Alice fixed her jacket as she walked over to the door, "Just wait here. I'll be quick."

"Are you kidding me?" Angela groaned, "Why would you order pizza and not pay."

Alice grimaced, "That's what I'm about to do, okay? I just, err, didn't get to pay the full price."

"Let me go with y--"

"--No!" Alice paused, grabbing the doorknob, "I mean, you stay here and watch the apartment. I'll be quick. Alright?"

Alice needed all the time she could to scold her new boyfriend in the car. If they were going to live together, he would have to endure things like these. And stealing pizza is certainly not allowed. Finally, Angela let her go and she walked downstairs and to her car.

She sees Raphael jump in front of the car and walk over to the other side. He entered as she cupped her pockets. Alice sighed and looked at him. Before she could speak, his wide hand reached and clutched hers. He squeezed them gently. There was silence.

"I'm sorry." He muttered,

She looked at their clasped hands before glancing at him, then she smiled. "I'm sorry, too."

"We'll make this work."

She nodded, "Definitely. We're just adjusting for now." She chuckled and he nodded too.

"It's my first time being in this situation." He vulnerably stated, "But I don't mind. I won't leave. And I'll try to put my ego down."

"And you should probably let me buy the pizzas this time."

He looked at her.

"You can  stay in my apartment anytime. As long as you fix whatever you had with your brothers and if they soon learn to understand. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Now let's pay for that pizza."

She laughed and he followed, watching her glow so attractively. She kissed him long enough for her to calm herself down before driving. Then, they pulled away and she started the engines. "You know you can't just steal pizza like that."

He shrugged and they went off.

---

Angela stood by the balcony, looking up and smirking. She felt happy. And for once, she finally felt okay after last week when she had been in a bad mood. Slowly, she glanced at the balcony door, and there, a figure stood tense. She smiled at him lightly, "You know I want you."

The figure slowly became comfortable. His shoulders relaxed in relief. He stepped once and looked closer at her as she leaned against the balcony. Without hesitation, Angela began to walk closer to him instead but kept her eyes down. When she saw their feet inches away, she slowly looked up and saw his features. How she missed seeing him this close. Her eyes began to well up. She looked at his eyes sunken around his blue bandanna. She touched his face and he touched hers. Finally, they kissed under the moonlight.

And when they pulled away, Raphael is revealed to be crouching on the balcony railings, gaping at the sight of Angela entangled in Leonardo's arms. His eyes are wide, and his heart is beating fast.

He gaped at the sight of the couple who were silenced as well when they saw him watching them.

Then, Alice walked in the room and suddenly completely stopped and dropped her purse on the ground making everyone look at her. She gaped as well, confused and shocked at her sister standing there with two huge turtles.

Raphael shook his head once, "What the f--"

END