4:Trapped

Narritive P.O.V:

The second Marshmellow stepped into the room, herself being the last one in, the door shut. Everyone turned around at the sound, and heard the door lock. No one said a word, but they were all thinking the same thing. We are trapped here forever. Lightbulb sat down immediately, and began to chatter her head off, rambling about fish and Monopoly. Paintbrush listened the best they could, but the rambling chatter was seemingly challenging to their temper. Marshmallow just turned back to the door, trying to get it unlocked. Fan paced around the room trying to get a a signal of anything. Nothing. No food, No entertainment, No water, No signal. Just each other, in a blank white room.

Marshmallow's P.O.V:

I'm starting to worry. Not because the outside viewing window is locked and the door too, no. I'm worried about Paintbrush. They keep oddly twitching at Lightbulb, and we've only been in here for about ten minutes. I give up on the door, and sit down next to Chatterbox Magee and Paintbrush. I slowly put my hand on theirs, as a comfort sign. A "Calm down, stay cool, we're fine" sign. Nothing too drastic, of course. It seemed to work, because when they noticed, they relaxed. I actually decide to listen to what Lightbulb is talking about. "....And then There was a huge Swoosh, and the game board and pieces when everywhere! Even Baxter went flying! I swear, I'm still missing the cat piece to my board. What did I learn from this? Never be Painty's landlord, or play Monopoly." She laughed merrily. I tilt my head oddly at her. How could she so....so....Positive?! We are trapped in a room we all are probably going to die in, and she's over here just laughing about Team Game Night! I sigh collectively. Of course, No one can hear what I think, I hope, so it just seemed like a sigh of boredom. Then, a sound went off. A crackling sound, I toppled into Paintbrush, who followed suite into Lightbulb, who then tripped Fan. It was like a life sized Domino game.

Fan's P.O.V:

It's Impossible to get a signal here! All the girls have piled up into a corner. Wait....Never mind, Paintbrush is a boy too, right? Ugh, I don't need to think about this today. I just need a signal so I can google "How to escape creepy lab room". Then next thing I know, I trip over something and I'm toppling to the floor. I yelled of course, then face planted into the hard tile floor. We all quickly looked around for the cause of this. I saw it first, and pointed it out. "Guys, Look! It's a speaker!" We all turned our heads to look at it, then noticed That the one and only Test Tube was staring at us through another viewing window. Paintbrush reacted quickest. "Test Tube?! What are you doing?!" They charged at the window, but it was about two feet taller than them. So they hit the wall instead. Test Tube's voice came on via speaker. "Oops, forgot to mention a few things. Number 1:We are around 50 feet underground. That means no service." She turned her head to look at me. Then for the first time since my fall, I look at my phone. Cracked screen, but nothing else. "Number 2: I will be able to hear and see what all of you do. It's a behavioral experiment. I will give you food and water as well. But you will stop getting food after two weeks, since you already have a lot." She looked at Marshmallow, and we are stare at her with fear and disgust. Once again, Paintbrush speaks. They sneer at Test Tube, clearly ticked. "You want us to eat her?!" "You either eat her eventually or starve, hate to say it." Test Tube did indeed show a look of pain in her eyes, showing she was still humane. I felt....sorry for her. But at the same time, I hated that she was doing this. "Hope you guys sleep well, It's around 9:00. Lights Dim at 11. Goodnight." She sighed, got up, and walked out of view. Paintbrush kicked a wall.

Paintbrush's P.O.V:

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! First, Lightbulb has to go be an idiot and draft us all into whatever this place is, then Stupid Physco Test Tube says we have to eat Marshmellow or starve?! The people here! And Lightbulb..... She just Won't. Shut. Up. I'm really tempted to slap her or yell to make her shut up, but at least some of us are happy. Then I notice it's silent. I look down. Lightbulb is passed out on the cold tile ground of the room. A feeling of dread sweeps over me. I don't like it silent. At least, not as much as I thought I did. Then I hear small snoring. Fan's asleep too. Leaving just me, and Marsh. I scoot, well more of crawl, over to her. She seems....distant. Her eyes are fogged, so clearly she's thinking. I give her a small push. "Huh?" She snaps back. "O-Oh. Paintbrush. It's just you." "Yeah, it's just me". I look at her. She's terrible at hiding how she feels. "How you liking our new home?" I ask, trying to distract her. "It's....okay? I liked Purgatory Mansion better. It feels empty without Lightbulb's constant chatter, you know? Her words are like furniture. Soft or harsh, small or big, and always so much of it. But it makes wherever you are feel like home." She was fiddling with her hand, and poked some of her fluff. I look at her sympathetically. "Yeah, I guess you're right. But she does need to learn to shut up sometimes. I told her never to talk about Game Night again" I chuckle quietly. I literally caught the carpet on fire, and all Lightbulb did was laugh and put it out with fish water. While I was thinking, apparently Marshmellow had leaned into Me. I let her stay like that. It was...comforting. I guess....this whole thing....isn't too bad....

The Lights Dimmed as Paintbrush fell asleep.