5:Crack

Several Days have passed since the beginning of the experiment. So far, everyone's physical health is perfect. Some subjects show more tics than others, but that is to be expected. No hierarchy for food or space yet, so that's good. No physical infighting. That's good too. I am worried for Subject 4 and Subject 1 (Their numbers correspond to the order they walked in. Lightbulb first, Paintbrush Second, Fan Third, Marshmellow Fourth). Their mental health seems to be deteriorating, but I have no solid proof.  It'll be hard to prove anyway. Log Date:1546. 

Narritive P.O.V:

Many days have past and the group has adjusted to their new surroundings. A few arguements over the last sweet potato, but other than that, things functioned perfectly. Lightbulb is still chattering non stop. She is like an endless library of stories. Paintbrush is still voice of reason and make sure everyone sticks to the schedule. Fan is just typical Fan, still siding with Test Tube, and watching her as she watches them during the The day. Marshmellow is quiet. Quieter, but other than that, still the same. They all carry a similar trait though. They are all homesick. 

Test Tube's P.O.V:

I slide down into my office chair. It's not time for any of them to be awake yet, so I can take notes and such. As I reread them, I notice behavioral changes in 1 and 4. I mean Lightbulb and Marshmellow. 1 isn't as....chirpy. She seems to shut up a lot more when I approach or when we make eye contact. She also no longer tells jokes or is as silly. Sure, she's still silly, but not as much. Now onto 4. 4 scares me. She is quiet, but firm. I feel like that quietness is the result of physiological damage, or it's just something  I've never noticed. I glance back down at them. .... What am I doing? These are my team mates....my friends. I'm keeping them locked in a room like animals, like lab rats. Am I losing my mind in this Lab too, or is it my humanity? Breath Test Tube... Breath. Remember the cause. We're doing this to get answers. Science is always the answer. And When you want answers, you have to be willing to sacrifice. Science waits for nobody. Even if it means we all die down here....I'll have a perfect record of it for the history books.

*Timeskip to about 5hrs later.*

Marshmellow's P.O.V:

I slump on the wall. Echo, Echo, Echo. Chatter, Chatter, Chatter. Pace, Pace, Pace. The same thing, every day. It feels like we've been in here for months. The noise, it lingers. While I sleep, While I breath, when it's supposed to be silent. Just that continuous echo of laughter in my ear. I hate it. I want it to just stop laughing. Then I turn to Lightbulb. I realize, she's laughing now. Is she the voice who taunts me? Taunts me with the optimism I want back? I realize the answer is yes, yes she is. She taunts all of us. Laugh, Laugh, Laugh. Smile, Squee, Optimistic. She has what we don't. Pleasure. It hurts...It's unfair.  How can she be so happy? This is where we are going to die. I narrow my eyes at her, then realize.....Lightbulb is made of glass.

Glass can Break.

If it Breaks, No more Taunting.

Perfect.