l i g h t

same day as the previous chapter.

***

"are you willing to explain or should i just hang up?"

"i'll explain, and please don't kill me."

"why would i even want to kill you?"

"that is beside the point."

"damn right. get to the point please, i am getting impatient."

"i haven't been answering your calls, yes i ignored you. the reason is, i like you, okay! and it is a problem for me because i don't know how to deal with whatever this is. ignoring seemed easier than dealing with all of this. i don't know what to do or say if i am supposed to think about the right things and avoid saying the wrong things."

"..."

"well you need to say something because i just gave you an explanation, and i need to know what to do about it. i require an answer."

"i like you too, blueberry."

"you do?"

"yes, how can i not like you? your sarcastic comments are annoying but they make my day. i prefer hearing your laugh then listen to music. talking to you is the best thing to all day. i can go on if you'd like?"

"first, my heart rate needs to calm down. second, i am a crying mess so i don't know if i will be able to handle the rest."

"i guess this is what they call happy tears?"

"yes, definitely!"

"so."

"i am really sorry again. i hope you can forgive your precious blueberry."

"of course i forgive you! you could've told me but that is okay."

"as for the raspberry topic, i decided to call you that because you are my favorite, and also it matches the theme of berries."

"blueberries are my favorite too, that is how i thought of it."

"but we just started talking then?"

"well."

"well, what?"

"..."

"thanks, aaron for hanging up. it is very much appreciated. not."

***

i tried not to make it cringy, just so you know.

if i did, then idk.