4-Surprise

Whether it have been a blissful occurrence or not, you passed out from the pain and only to wake back up in the morning. Even with everything a blur at moment of waking up, a strong smell of food could be smelled. In all honesty, you thought you were dreaming. Dreaming of being back at home, parents waking you up with the smell of food and the sound of silverware clanging. You were somewhere else entirely now, that place called home was years ago, even if you went back there would only be memories, no place to call home with their masks unveiled.

       Close by, practically in the same room considering you slept in their living room, was Helmeppo who angrily mumbled as he washed a few dishes. As you shuffled to sit up, the blondie immediatly noticed.

      "There's some food for you on the table." He slightly turned to point at a table with an assortment of random chairs.

       "Dont worry about me." It was already hard enough sleeping on their couch that was ever so blissful compared to concrete. "I still have my rashions."

       "Coby wouldn't let me hear the end of it if I let you eat those. So by all means please eat it, you'd be doing me a favor." He turned around, simply back to washing the dishes.

        "Where's Coby?"

        "He went off somewhere. Should be back soon but I wouldn't worry about that pipsqueek. He may get beat up but he always comes back." The blond spoke, seemingly without a care in the world for the pink haired boy, though the part with him getting beat up is slightly concerning.

    You decided to take Helmeppo's word for it, not concerning too awful much about Coby, simply going to eat the simple yet drool worthy meal they set out for you. The taste almost made you cry. It was much better in taste and more filling then those awful rationed food the government gives you.

     A few hours later, and during that time you picked up a book titled The Worthy Cursed which was simply a motivational book for the cursed, a rare find by any means, Coby returned back with a shy knock and a 'can you get the door?'

      Helmeppo was sleeping in his room, you decided best to answer for him, though without feeling in any way the slightest bit of awkwardness towards it considering your quick bond with the pink haired boy. You answered the door, as it slowly creaked, and eyes that laid upon a surprised one.

      "Oh!" Coby let out a sigh of relief. "Sorry, forgot you were here (y/n). Where's Helmepo?" He spoke, looking behind you curiously for his friend.

       "Tired, and sleeping apparently." Slowly your gaze shifted to a man that stood talk next to Coby, someone yet a  stranger to you.

     Coby took notice. Of the shifting gaze.

       "Oh, sorry about that." The pink haired boy shyly rubbed the back of his head. "This is a friend of mine. I actually brought him over to see you."

     The idea was surprising to say the least, you trusted Coby' s opinion, though the man was plain weird looking.

       "It's a SUPER pleasure to meet you. The name is Franky."  He struck a pose, large arms connecting over his blue head of hair and exposing even more of what's barely covered already, and soon after rolling the 'r' in his name. Unpleasantly, he barely wore any clothes, practically naked.

       "Hi? I'm (y/n)..." You tried to be nice but you were honestly being confused.

       After getting settling into the house, Franky revealed why he needed to see you, acting a lot more seriously when doing so. According to him, Coby mentioned, or more so accurately, saught after finding the blue haired man so he could help you. This pertained to about the only thing he knew about you, the awful flooded living space you called your house.

     "Sorry to dissapoint, I have no money." You slouched on the couch you slept on previously, slowly sinking more and more into it.

      "That won't be needed little sis." He gave you an interesting, to say the least, nickname. Though you kept listening as he spoke. "I need another member of the Franky Family you see, to help with things. I can already tell you're perfect for the job."

      You were sceptical, just what did he have in mind exactly.

      You made him elaborate more on the situation.

      In the end, you agreed to it, but only temporarily. Though it seemed that the time you offered was just long enough to fit the condition of the particularly sketchy deal, after all you had nothing else in particular to waste time. Either you died rotting away or risk your life for this trade off.

      You decided to show Franky your place of residence, Coby went along, Helmeppo staid at the house but he was ordered to clean up his stack of dirty clothes. It's anyone's guess if he actually goes through with it.

     Going through the town, around the edge and dark side of it where multiple cursed live. You saw a few green cloaked people wondering around, as your stares drew Franky's attention.

       "You lookin' at the green fellas?"

       You confirmed with a slight nod.

     "I can't tell yah what to do but, they are always making trouble. Revolutionaries, they're fighting against the system of cursed. Who blames 'em?"  Franky spoke while continuing upon your instructed path.

     You stare once again at the cloaked people. One was in the process of lifting there hood, covering their face. He seemed familiar. After you already left, a few minutes later, your mind clicked to the answer. He was the man who instructed you to safety during the storm, a wavy blond haired man in which you knew not his name.