6-Mission In progress

As the men stood tall, you ever so felt smaller, and as an outcast like there was no belonging here as your grip tightened on a briefcase that was entrusted. Past all the sweat and muscles, you found it ever so impossible to look at one of their faces, to scared to find out if their expressions were one of murder. As it would seem, standing around the entrance like a lost puppy gained some attention, can not quite say if wanted or not.

"Hey lady, we're busy, you're distracting the guys. Unless you have business here, I'll have to ask you to leave." The owner of the voice was not particularly the most intimidating man in this workforce. Perhaps this is what made you open your mind and see the reality of these muscular men. As they went by, a few flexed there muscles to show off towards you, and others showing their strength with heavy objects. They seem less harmless now, just muscle headed dorks at this point.

"I actually have business here, if you wouldn't mind showing me to your boss I'd be much appreciated." You kept your cool through the sentence though it's hard to say how long that will last, human communication is a hard trait to polish when having little to none of it in the prior years.

"Oh really? What kind of business, because I'm not buying it lady. I'm not letting you get your grubby hands near the boss. I know your kind. You'll try to seduce him and then what, kill him cold and steal his cash."

It took a moment to process the accusations the man was already accusing you of perhaps doing, you tried to settle it without an argument.

"No sir, I'm here for a deal with the boss from his brother."

The man started laughing his butt off at what you said, making you wonder if you said anything wrong.

"Woohoohoo that the funniest one I've heard all week. Boss, having a brother, hilarious. Now out before I really do kick you out, I have low tolerance for your kind, you crazy woman."

"B-but I really am being sincere. I-I-I was sent here in order to-to carry out a deal with your boss." This might have been the longest you held a conversation in months, and it started to show itself. You usually were not the stuttering type and was more confident in your words then this. Then, it was as if everything clicked. This man has blond hair, was on guard because you were female, smoked a cigar, and carried a rope on his side. Franky mentioned he might be the one who would hold you down from seeing the boss.

"Is your name, Paulie?"

"Yeah, what about it. Your game isn t going to work on me- You know what? I'm at my wit ends here. Out and I mean it." Paulie came closer and so did the smoke with it.

Getting a strong whiff of it, you started to cough harshly. Eyes squinting and blocking out anything else he might have said. Your knees started the shake, as they lost their strength and hit the ground. With a squinting eye everything started to turn shades of deep black and rich red. There was no more coughing, just the electrocution of an agonizing pain known only by the cursed. Your hand still gripped into the case handle as it clattered from it shaking that now was supported by the ground.

Paulie seemed to be concerned, different from what his prior attitude was. He did not know what to say and anything that came out was undeciferable. Other men came up to see if they could help in any way.

You started to think clearly with the unexpected continuing, even through it you tried to keep a stedied breath. It hitched every now and then but the curse eventually dissipated.

"Woman... you okay...?"

"Yes..." It was difficult to not to take a deep sigh of relief. "I'm sorry..." You blankly stared at the ground watching invisible tears fall.

"What's with all of this commotion, how come no one is working?"

"This woman came up demanding to see the boss and her curse acted up- and when will you out some pants on woman! Show some decency!" Paulie went wild with a blush towards a woman wearing a short skirt and a low collar.

"That's sexual ha-"

"Oh didn't even go there with me this time lady!" Paulie and the woman seemed to have this staring condition. His eyes glaring at her and her eyes squinting harshly through glasses with her hand on the side of them.

"Mwell... what did you need?" Another man, in a suit, walked up behind her and asked towards you. He appeared to be the boss, from what Franky explained.

"Mr. Iceburg, I've been sent here for a trade from your brother..?"

Iceburg seemed confused with the brother part until he saw the bright blue star across the briefcase.

"Haha! I see now, follow me, we have some business to attend to now don't we."

You followed Iceburg to his office where you set down the case, and sit yourself down on the nice and soft chair across from his desk.

"Would you like some coffee?" Iceburg asked, while pouring what seemed to be an entire bottle of coffee creamer in his cup. Such a child.

"No, I'll be fine. Thanks though."

"If I had to take any guess, I'd say you're a Mistake. You look pretty worn out from the activation. They happen to suffer more. Harsher curses and more intense pain." He walked over to his desk, eyes laying on the case.

"And what about you... you... seem off. Like you aren't a cursed at all yet you show care to one that is."

"It's weird how easy it is to tell one from another. I'm not one though, you are correct in that manner."

You had nothing much else to say to that except that it was strange, though you happen to recall the situation with Coby and Helmeppo.

"Mwell... why don't we talk about the deal. I assume it was Franky who put you up to that nonsense, strange he'd say we're brothers. He knows that lie would not get past Paulie."

"Yeah... let's start why don't we?"

Iceburg seemed to know what was going on with the situation, would explain why Franky did not need to say every detail of the deal. Now just to execute it and carry out part two of it.