I Really Don't Like Him

Deucalion and Stiles helped get ready for their dinner with Isaac.
Peter read while Derek took a nap upstairs. Having a really weird dream.
"Mm. Hold still." Derek moaned in his sleep. "No, don't cry. It'll feel better, little brother." Stiles stood over him, listening before waking him up.
"Derek. Hey. Wake up." Stiles said shoving his shoulder.
"Yeah, you like it rough, huh?" Derek moaned thinking it was part of his dream.
"Derek. Get up you pervy wolf bastard!" Stiles yelled and shook him.
"What?! Oh. Stiles. Hi." Derek said awkwardly.
"Hi. Good. You're awake. That means you can come downstairs." Stiles said.
"For what?" Derek asked tiredly.
"Isaac. He's coming here in less than a half hour." Stiles said.
"Oh. That." Dere said annoyed.
"Yeah. So let's go"

Downstairs

"He didn't sleep too well last night, so he was just taking a little nap. Stiles is getting him now." Peter explained.
"Hey, don't wake him up on my account. We can do this another day when he's rested." Isaac said.
"That's not necessary. We'll do it without him, if need be."
Deucalion said. Just then, Stiles came down with Derek.
"Let's eat." Stiles said excitedly.
"Isaac." Derek said as respectfully as he could muster.
"Night, Derek." Isaac said.
"Stiles, why don't you sit next to me?"
Derek asked as he sat.
"I'm fine here." Stiles said sweetly.
"Great. So, Isaac. Why don't you tell us more about your delinquent lifestyle that almost got Stiles killed." Derek said casually as he stabbed his carrot.
"Derek." Deucalion said warningly.
"It's fine, Deucalion...My dad is a lazy drunk, my mom ditched us for a better life in Florida and my brother's in the army. I was broke and turned to the wrong person. That's it. End of story. Unfortunately Stiles was caught in the crossfire." Isaac explained.
"So you're a lazy bastard like your father. Taking the easy way out rather that getting a job or selling some crap on ebay." Derek said. Deuc and Peter ate uncomfortably while Stiles gave him the death glare.
Isaac huffed wryly. Biting his bottom lip before just deciding to just eat.
"This food is delicious. The chicken is perfectly seasoned and roasted."
Isaac said changing the subject.
"Thank you. I put a lot of work into it." Deucalion said.
"I can tell. Do I detect a hint of rosmary as well?" Isaac asked.
"In fact, yes. You cook?" Deucalion asked, curious now.
"Yes, sir. I do the cooking in my family." Isaac explained.
"Of course you do." Derek said sarcastically. The rest of the meal was spent in silence as Stiles held Isaac's hand under the table.

It was in the middle of cute baby story and accompanying pictures, that Derek asked what he wanted to from the very beginning.
"It was so funny. Stiles was around five or six when he decided he wanted to run around naked.
Let me be free, damn it!" Peter imitated baby Stiles.
Showing Isaac a picture.
"Ohh! That's so cute. He's flexing his little muscles." Isaac laughed.
"Okay! Peter, it's one night. No need to shove every embarrassing story and baby picture in there." Stiles said.
"This is the first time I've been given the opportunity. Let me be." Peter said. Stiles sighed. "Ooh. Did Deuc tell you that he used to sing to Stiles when he couldn't sleep. Knocks him out."
"Really? What song?" Isaac asked.
"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts. Diddly diddly. There they are a-standing in a row." Peter and Deuc sang, much to Stiles' embarrassment.
"Look at his face! It's okay." Isaac pinched his cheek. "There's something I've been wondering about. What's the family dynamic between you guys? Stiles told me you took him in."
"That's true. It's simple really, I'm his dad. Uncle Peter__" Deuc didn't get to finish before Derek cut in.
"I'm his big brother. And I take my role very seriously. So did screw my brother yet? Broke him in? You know he's still a virgin, right?" Derek asked.
"Stop! Isaac you don't have to answer anything."
Stiles said touching his arm.
"Don't be embarrassed. They're perfectly reasonable questions." Derek said.
"It's fine. I haven't. That's disrespectful and yes. He told me.
Better question is...Do you want to?"
That was quickest way to shut him up.
"Are we done here?" Derek asked.
"Yeah. We're done. Deuc. Peter, it's been nice. You guys are cool. We should hang sometime." Isaac said. He just cut a look at Derek before leaving. Stiles walked him out and apologized for Derek's behavior.
Isaac hugged him goodbye and told him that it was okay and that he had fun. After seeing Isaac drive off, Stiles went inside to have a chat with big brother.
"What the hell was that?" Stiles asked.
"Come on in." Derek said sarcastically.
"Don't you get an attitude with me. Isaac was cool with you and you were disrespectful and vulgar. I am disappointed in you. Is he right?" Stiles asked. "Do you want to__"
"No! Absolutely not." Derek insisted.
"Then stop acting like a jealous boyfriend! It's not fair to me and it's not fair to Isaac. Get it together!" Stiles slammed the door on his way out. While Derek was offput by his younger brother scolding him, he had to wonder,
Do I have a thing for Stiles?! and Did I really act like a jealous boyfriend?
At the back of his mind, echoed a resounding YES.
But denial is a safe and gated community.