Please Don't Go

After the display of werewolfiness, Isaac was convinced. They were actual, live flesh and blood werewolves. And he was psyched.
"Okay, okay, okay! Is there anything I need to know? Like to protect you." Isaac said excitedly.
"Keep your mouth shut about us. That's a huge part." Derek said.
"Mountain Ash, Wolfsbane and hunters kill us." Deucalion said.
"And we get so cranky on full moons.
Especially tonight. The Super Moon.
Makes us extra strong and heightens our emotions. Basically makes us mindless rage monsters. But we have self control." Peter explained.
"But to be safe, we're going to New York." Deucalion said.
"Without me?! I wanna come." Stiles pouted.
"Stiles, the point is to get away from you. We'll take you when we're not murderous.  We're going to get ready. Dibs!" Peter shouted out and ran for the shower. Making Deucalion run after him but Derek stayed.
Watching them.
"I trust him. He won't say anything." Stiles said and rubbed Isaac's arm.
"He better not." Derek said warningly.
"I'll never give up my family." Isaac said and slapped Derek's arm.
"We're not family." Derek glared at him. Making everyone feel uncomfortable.

When they left, something didn't feel right with Derek. Stiles had an unsettling feeling.
"What's wrong?" Isaac asked.
"Nothing...Are you okay?" Stiles asked locking up.
"Yeah. Why?" Isaac asked.
"Just making sure. Wanna watch some TV?" Stiles asked.
"Definitely. I'll make some popcorn." Isaac said. Stiles smiled and went to the couch.
They watched The Wolf Man on TV and laughed at how fake it was.
When it was over, Isaac stood up and said he was leaving before it got later.
"Please don't go. You're supposed to protect me." Stiles said cutely.
"You do that job awesomely by yourself." Isaac laughed. Stiles held his hand. "Stiles..."
"Please?" Stiles asked sadly.
"What's going on?" Isaac asked.
"I just...have a bad feeling. Like you're going to die. I want you here with me." Stiles said scared.
"I don't understand where this is coming from but if it makes you feel better, I'll stay." Isaac said and kissed Stiles' hand. Making him smile. Then he placed a slight, unsure kiss on Isaac's lips. "Sorry. I should have asked first." Stiles said shyly.
"No. You never have to ask." Isaac said breathy. Rubbing noses with Stiles before kissing his lips. Slow, gentle...but restrained.
"I'm okay. You don't have to hold back." Stiles said sweetly and they kissed again.
"Does that mean what I hope it does?" Isaac asked. Stiles smiled and nodded.
"Wanna see my room?" Stiles asked.
"Yes please." Isaac replied and they went upstairs where they kissed some more. Then it was time for the real business. "Can you get naked for me?"
"...Okay." Stiles said shyly and took off his clothes. All his clothes.  "Is it okay?" Stiles asked unsure.
"Perfect...Oh! You have little moles all over your body. That's so sweet." Isaac said and traced them. Making Stiles giggle. "My turn." Isaac took off his clothes. Stiles raised an eyebrow.
"Oh...That's...huh." Stiles said surprised. Tilting his head.
"Bad?" Isaac asked worried.
"Good! Very, very good. But how is that...going to fit inside me?" Stiles asked concerned.
"Just trust me. Lay down, okay?" Isaac said sweetly and Stiles lay down. Letting Isaac spread him and fit his penis in. Seeing Stiles grimace. Watching him bite his lip. "You okay?"
"Yeah. Of course. It just hurts more than I thought it would."
"I'm sorry. You want me to stop?" Isaac asked. Stiles shook his head.
"It's okay, punk. Just do it." Stiles said.
"This is really gonna hurt but bare with me." Isaac said and dove deeper.
"Aaaahhh! Ow!" Stiles said cried out and hit Isaac.
"What? I warned you! Lingering is just going to make it hurt more. I'm just going to drive in deep so it doesn't hurt so bad." Isaac said.
"How will that help anything?" Stiles demanded annoyed.
"It will. Just trust me." Isaac said.
"Fine. Just...do it." Stiles said and let Isaac go in deep. Isaac was so talented. Every stroke hurt but it felt so good. Until it stopped hurting and it was just amazing. When Isaac kept hitting his prostate with such force, it made Stiles' eyes water. "No. Don't...Don't stop! Please? Ahhh!"
"See what happens when you trust me?" Isaac laughed and kept pumping deep in Stiles. Kissing him. Tugging at his lip and kissing his neck.
"Isaac! Oh! Isaac! You're gonna...make...meee...." Stiles moaned as he was on the verge of orgasm.
"Me too. Haa! Oh! Oh....Stiles!" Isaac moaned. He moaned and groaned more ferociously as he sped up. Trying to reach his own orgasm. "Isaac!" Stiles was done. He was trying to hold it together but it was so intense, he just blew his load right then. So flushed. His eyes closing down but Isaac just kept going.
"It's coming! It's....Ahhhh!" Isaac moaned as he flooded, Stiles. Stiles' hips thrusting and grinding against his will. Trying to squeeze out as much juice as he could. So warm...
"Just stay inside...a little longer." Stiles plead weakly. Trembling. Isaac obliged him and they stayed like that.
"You okay?" Isaac asked. Stiles' answer was a half smile. "Good..."
"Thank you...I can't believe it took me so long to do that." Stiles laughed.
"You're so stupid." Isaac tapped Stiles' forehead playfully. They just started talking about anything and everything until Isaac pulled out when he saw Stiles falling asleep.
"No. Put it back." Stiles mumbled.
"Later." Isaac chuckled. He left to take a pee and Stiles was sleeping when he got back. So he went outside for some fresh air. That's when he got the shock of his life. "Derek? I thought you left."
That was the last thing he ever said.
And the last thing he saw were icy blue eyes and salivating fangs.