Jackets

Shintaro's p.o.v

"Kidooo!" Said Kano with his usual creepy smile, earning a glare from Kido but turned back to her closet. I have always wondered how Kido and Seto deals with his 'whining' if that's what you want to call it. Kido, on the other hand was silently choosing a jacket to wear. This jacket "coincidentally" matches mine. A black jacket. "Hehe! Master you and Kido-San are like a couple!!" Teased Ene. "S-Shut it!" Stammered by me. Great. Now I really am an idiot. "You're hopeless Shintaro-Saaannn." Teased Kano, laughing as he walked out of Kido's room.

"Have you decided now?" I asked, while watching her remove her casual purple hoodie that Ayano gave to her when she was younger. Shit. She's cute. "Master is flustered!!" Jested Ene. "I said. Shut. It!" I glared at my phone, shutting it down so I won't hear her through my now-no-music-playing-dusty-crap-phone. "Arigato, Kisaragi." I heard her say. "What for?" I said while grabbing her luggage. "For helping me prepare for the beach." She smiled as she wore her black jacket.

She turned to me afterwards, her eyes were wide as she saw me staring at her. "E-Eh? What?" Asked Kido. Damn it. "I- uh. You know.. Like, uhm.." SHIT. I failed miserably to respond at her. And now, I caused a curious, uncomfortable Kido to stare at me like that.

I sighed. "I'll be honest." I scratched my cheek using my index finger as if I had been bitten by a mosquito. "I like you." I looked at her. Oh for crying out loud. I said it with a blank expression, she might've thought I was a joke or something.

She smiled. "H-Huh?!" I managed to stammer once again. "If it's more than a friend, then I'm glad I wouldn't be rejected." Kido sat beside me on her bed. I grabbed her hand while looking somewhere else. Damn it. I'm getting embarrassed. "Y-Yeah, me too." I smiled at her, leaning in and kissed her.