Jersey

Shintaro's p.o.v

I was trying to compose my new music until a thunder banged. "Master is scared! Hehehe!" Teased Ene. "Shh!" I said, shaking. "Onii-Chan!" My sister, Momo, called as she opened the door. "Yeah?" I turned to her. "Can you help me bring in our clothes?" Asked Momo. I nodded, standing up and left Ene alone in the room.

xx

"Aiyo, I just dried them earlier." Said Momo, sighing. "Arigato, Onii-chan." She smiled as she was about to grab the clothes from me. "I'll put them on the sofa." I said. Momo nodded, going to the kitchen for probably some hot coco.

I sighed, looking back outside to see some left over clothes. Good thing there wasn't any. Though, I saw a someone. Not just someone, Kido, getting scared outside. She miserably tried to get a grip on the umbrella but the wind was too strong. "Kido!!" I yelled, she saw my attention.

xx

"Arigato." Said Kido. "Don't mention it." I said, as I stared at her from head to toe. "Danchou!" Momo grinned. "I'll be back for another hot coco then." Momo said. I grabbed the tray with two hot coco from her before she went back to the kitchen. "Here, drink this." I gave her mine. "I-Isn't this yours?" She asked while removing her hoodie. "You need it more. . . E-Eh?! Don't do that infront of me! It can turn me on!" I panicked. It actually turned me on.

I sighed once more, she didn't listen. Why would she anyways? "Arigato." She took a sip from the cup. "Again, don't mention it." I smiled.

"Why were you outside?" I asked. "I was just walking alone, the usual." She said, finishing the drink. Eh? That fast? I offered her to sit, and she did. I stared at her, she was soaking wet. I removed my jersey. "Change your black shirt there." I pointed to the bathroom. "Across Momo's room."

She nodded and grabbed my jacket. "There's a spare shorts in there!" I shouted.

xx

I saw her walk back to me. Shit. She's cute. She stared at me blankly, wondering why I was acting like this. "What?" Asked Kido. "No reason." I blurted too quick. Ah, damn. "You're a pervert." Said Kido. "Eh?" I smiled innocently.

She grabbed my face and started to kiss me. "Consider it as a thankyou." She said. I heard a gasp coming from the kitchen. "E-Eh?!" We both said. "Onii-Channnnnnn!!" Momo shouted. "I'm dead, but worth it." I sarcastically joked, hearing a laugh from Kido.