Music

Shintaro's p.o.v

"Eh?" I said, dropping something, although I didn't bother to pick whatever it was. "Yeah, Onii-chan. You need to stay here and help Kido-san with watever she was trying to find." Said my demanding sister, Momo. "We'll catch up, I guess." I said. They nodded and left the base.

I sighed. I was looking forward for Momo's concert aswell. Not because of her, but because my favorite singer and music composer, Jin, was having a duet with my sister. How luck of that brat.

I went to Kido's room, finding her. I hear her mumbling something as she was trying to look for something. "Are you looking for this?" I asked, showing to her her missing earphone. "Yeah, that's it. How did you know?" Asked Kido as I handed it to her. "You were panicking. Mumbling 'where is my earphones' again and again." I stated out.

"Oh."

To my perspective, she seemed embarrassed.

"S-Sor--"
"It's fine." I stated out.

She nodded and we left the house. As we entered the bus, I tried to find my own earphones. I searched through every single pocket but it wasn't there. "Ugh." I mumbled. Kido, whom was sitting on my right side, stared at me as if I was some idiot she hates. She gave me a 'what's wrong face?'

"I think the 'thing' I dropped earlier was my earphones." I confessed. Why the heck would I say something like that? Especially to her? Now it seems like I'm a total loser. But instead of being prepared on being laughed at, she gave me hers.

"Eh? This is yours, I'm fine with nothing." I said. "Let's share then." She handed me the right piece. "Arigato." I said. "No problem, Shintaro." Said Kido with a smile.