Headphones

Shintaro's p.o.v

"Ugh." I mumbled, trying to look for something in my pockets. "Aiyo, master you clutz!" Ene said while being held by Momo. "Oba-san, let's go to that shop." Said Hibiya, pointing out to a manga shop. "Don't call me oba-san!" Momo smacked him in the head while grabbing his hand and running to the shop.

XX

"Aha!" I found it!" I smirked, unwrapping my tangled headphones. "Hey Kido-san, it seems like Shintaro-kun has headphones for you." Said Seto while Marry was leaning on his back. "As if Shintaro-kun will lend her." Teased Kano, walking away with Mary and Seto.

I stared blankly at Kido, not knowing what to do. I decided to reach for my pocket to grab my phone and-- crap. Momo has my phone!! Damn it. I depressively sighed, and decided to sit on a bench. "K-Kisaragi." I heard Kido said. She stood infront of me, blocking the heat of the blazing sun. As if she was an angel sent from above to cast a shadow and be my umbrella. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Can I borrow you headphones?" Asked Kido. It's not like I could use this garbage right now. So might aswell lend it to her. "Sure." I handed it to her. Patting the space next to me so she could relax. "Arigato." Said Kido, sitting next to me.

"Why aren't you using it?" Asked Kido. I looked at her, confused. Our eyes met. "I mean, you usually use your headphones. Even if you're bored or the opposite."

"Good catch." I complimented. "I don't have my phone right now, so now I'm here. Sitting like an idiot." I heard her laugh afterwards. I stared at her once more, seeing that she handed out the right earpod. "A-Arigato." I said, wearing it.

"You listen to this too?!" I managed to half-yelled, gasping afterwards as I realized my sudden enthusiasm. I saw her eyes went big for a moment, laughing after. "S-Sorry, it's just that Jin's songs isn't trending right now. I was just surprised."

I felt her body going closer. "I know what you mean, I'm glad you know Jin aswell." Kido said, yawning. "You can rest if you want." I said. She leaned on my shoulder. "I-Is this alright?" She asked. I nodded.

"Arigato." We both said.