Tag! You're it!

I have been tagged by
BrinaMBrown

1. What phone?
I have a Samsung galaxy s7. No, I don't care about apple vs Samsung. I just have a Samsung.

2. Crush
Do I have to have one?
Oh alright I have one. She's a gorgeous girl in my fitness class. Yes, she knows I like her. You know who you are, beautiful ;)

3. Birthday
May, 22
If y'all want to send me birthday wishes, thank you and I love you. If not, hey, you have your own life I get that. I share this birthday with my neighbor. We were born on the same day, in the same hospital, me at 4am and her at 4pm. Strange, isn't it?

4. Best Friends
My lovely author best friend who tagged me, my hot bodybuilder friend, and Kitty (male) a genius math major and great kisser.

5. Biggest Fear
Oblivion. I fear the lack of my own existence. I am an intellectual people person and I fear disappearing. I don't fear death, because of the possibility of something beyond, but oblivion scares me out of my mind. I like being able to think and I don't want that to be taken away.

6. Favorite Song
I would have to say either Death of a Bachelor or Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time by Panic! At the disco.

7. Hair Color
Natural light blonde on top and (also natural) darker blonde almost brown below. I want to dye my hair light rose pink though. It fits me ^-^

8. Favorite Subject
Art!!! I'm majoring in art this Fall! I'm super excited! I love art of all kinds. 2D 3D, all types, all mediums.

9. Favorite Sport
Favorite sport to watch is volleyball and favorite sport to play is soccer.

10. Tag a Few People
madisueb
Moo_oooon
justmarley

Sorry it's not a real update!