Part 24- First date!

Rachel's POV

It was 6:30pm. Joe was picking me up at 8:00pm, meaning I have an hour and a half to get ready. A good amount of time! Then a thought crossed my mind, I need to call Erin. I dialed her number.

"Hey!" she answered.

"Hey!" I said back.

"What's up?! she asked.

"Well, I just thought I'd let you know that i'm going out at eight. So I might not be here when you get back."

"Who you going out with?!" she asked, but it was obvious she knew who.

"Joe!" I said. "We're going on a date!"

"Oooooooooo! Where?!" she asked, eagerly.

"I don't know, it's a surprise. But i'll explain everything later!" I explained. "I've got to get ready!"

"Ok, have fun!" she said.

"Thanks, bye!" I said.

"Bye!" she yelled. I hung up, now to get ready!

7:55pm

I was ready. I sprayed some perfume and grabbed my bag. Since Joe said more casual than formal, I picked out a pastel blue off-the-shoulder top, a pair of black leggings and some black sandal-like wedges. My hair was lightly curled and put into a messy, yet stylish, bun.

Four minutes later, there was a knock on the door

Four minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Joe wearing black skinny jeans, black vans, a white polo top and a black jacket. He looked so handsome! And hot!

"One minute early! Wow, i'm impressed!" I grinned.

"Well, I had to make a good impression!" he smirked. "Ready to go?!"

"Yep!" I said, popping the 'p'. And with that, we left.

*****************************************************

I'd just got out of the car to see we were outside a cinema. Crap! I hate cinemas! I hate the thought of being in the dark, surrounded by loads of people, plus not knowing them!

"Impressed?!" Joe asked, smirking.

"Y-yeah!" I said. I couldn't let him down.

"You're gonna love it!" he smiled.

"S-sure!" I said, squeezing out a smile.

"You know why?!" he asked, smirking.

"Why?!" I asked, confused.

"Because I rented out the room!" he grinned.

"What?!" I asked, shocked and confused.

"Well, I know cinemas make you anxious at the thought of being surrounded by loads of people in the dark" he said. "But, I also know you really wanted to see the knew movie 'Truth or Dare?'. So, I rented out the room, it'll be just us!" I smiled at Joe and jumped into his arms.

"Joe, that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me!" I admitted, grinning.

"Glad you like it! Shall we go in?!" he asked, smirking and showing me his hand. I put my hand in his.

"Of course!" I said, and we walked in.

************************************************

We were driving back from the cinema. It was amazing, not just the movie, but Joe. For the first time in forever, I felt comfortable in the cinema. Being able to snuggle up against Joe was amazing and having us sit there with his arm around me made me so happy. I never wanted it to end. This was the best first date ever!

"So, how was that for a first date?!" Joe asked, smirking.

"Perfect!" I said. "Absolutely perfect!"

End of part 24

Authors note:

Hi guys, hope you's are all well! Well, until next time!

Rachel x