KCON- I'M FINALLY GOING

GUYS.

SO.

I'M GOING TO KCON.

I JUST CHECKED THE LINE UP AGAIN.

SUPER JUNIOR IS GOING TO KCON. OMFG. IM CRYING. I'M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT. LIKE I JUST SKIPPED TO GET MY COMPUTER AND IM GIGGLING BECAUSE IF I WASN'T I WOULD BE FULL FLEDGE CRYING. OMFG IM SO HAPPY. 

GUYS.

NCT 127 IS ALSO GONNA BE THERE.

THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON I WAS GOING BECAUSE I WANNA SEE MARK. HES MY BIAS OMFG. AND TAEYONG AND DOYOUNG.... OMFG

WANNA ONE IS ALSO GOING.

BUT LIKE SUJU!

OH MAH LAWD

I AM JHOPE RIGHT NOW

I AM JHOPE RIGHT NOW. LIKE I CAN'T DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS.

also, on a sader note. bts tickets came out. anddddd its 912 for the shittest seat and over 5k for the best seat. so this girl is just gonna face the face that she will NEVER meet kim taehyung. (excuse me while i go sob for the next 10 eternities) but i will be able to see suju!!!!!

so ever since i've been into suju i wanted to go see them in concert and they never came to the US so i was planning for yearsssssss to save up and fly to korea before 2018 to see them in concert because i was like omfg their contracts are up in 2018. they are gonna disband and im never gonna see them and im just gonna cry....but now im actually going to see them and i don't have to break the bank to see them!!!!!!

but now im actually going to see them and i don't have to break the bank to see them!!!!!!

GUYS IM SO HYPED. TODAY IS A GOOD FUCKIN DAY.