SiCk Bro

So i went to the doctor's yesterday because ive been sick with the same thing for like a whole fuckin month

I know. It seems unreal. Like really a whole month? Ya. Honestly. Its fuckin annoying

Anywho.

I woke up today and literally my face was like swollen, my body fuckin aches, i have a headache. i was like what the fuck is happening.

I thought the medicine i got from the doctor was supposed to help. Nope. I mean it helped with my cold but now i feel like shit even more.

My left ear is like completely clogged and i cant hear out of it....like im a hot mess right now.

Honestly though, my mom is a nurse, and she told me what to take to help with my symptoms and i was like how do you know all this stuff???

Idk how she does it. She knows exactly what to give and like talks to herself like if you take this...it will help with this because if this....

And im just there like

I have no odea what you are talking about and it blows my mind that you nnow what to give me

My mom is so smart honestly.

Like if i was a doctor or a nurse and i had to deal with medicine, I'd be the most unsure one. I'd be like uhhh maybe....maybe this will help??

I'm paranoid taking fuckin over the counter stuff. How am i supposed to deal with the prescription medicine the doctor gives me?

Idk about anyone else but for me this is how it will go:

Ahem

I take medicine and then i check the time
Its 4pm.
The bottle says take a dose every 4 hrs.
At 8pm i take the bottle of medicine, pour it into the cap and i am about to take it then i pause and go: wait. Did i last take this at 4?

I doubt myself at the same time. Like i know for a fact i needed to take medicine again at 8 but then at 8 im like omg. What if i OD or some shit because i took medicine wrong???

Im just a fuckin worry wart. Like honestly.

But also, i cant take pills. Like i can KIND OF take aleve? Idk when i have an occasional headache ill take an aleve and normally i crush them because i cant swallow pills. Ive tried and i couldnt even swallow a small ass aleve which was smaller than the size of my pinky nail.

One day i was like fuck it, im just going to try and take it. Im not going to crush it. So i took it and i swallowed it and i was like

 So i took it and i swallowed it and i was like