I'M NOT READY??! COMEBACK WH-?

Guys, BTS makes their beautiful comeback the 18th...and idk how i feel. i want this comeback to happen but at the same time i dont think im ready to get sucked into another dimension of the comeback....again.....for the like 4th time....

you know what?

its summer!

BRING ON THE FUCKIN COMEBACKKKKKK

did you guys see that teaser? who am i kidding. of course you did. if you didnt i think you have been living under a rock and you need to look up the teaser RIGHT NOW.

don't worry.

here you go and you're welcome:

i was just gonna copy and paste that link but i ended up watching it AGAIN for the 1000000th time. i was fine, then i heard them sing at the end and no joke i literally just shed a few tears. 

THAT BOY JIMIN IS SINGIN STRONG. YOU HEAR HIM??? UMMM? HELP?

THANKS.

EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO CRY AGAIN AND WAIT FOR THE ALBUM IN 3 DAYS.

Should i pre order the album???? i want to...

do it?

alright! thanks!

wait- which version?

Y, O, U, or R?

all four? noooo i don't have that much moneyyyy. i mean i do have enough to buy them all.....but i wanna go to Eric Nam's concert and KCon and GOT7's concert.... so i cant spend 80 dollars on all 4 versions.

pick one. 

omg i can wait. i gotta pre order so i can get a free poster!

i have ONE BTS album and i got it when i wasn't even really into BTS. let's just say that i didn't even know all the members and taehyung wasn't my bias. jimin was because he was the only one i knew....and i honestly didn't even like spring day at the time. i only bought YNWA because not today was on the album......BUT NOW I LOVE EVERY SONG. omg i'm ashamed

also, in that YNWA album i got a taehyung photocard and i was like oh cool....i wish i got jimin.... but now im like YES. I WILL CHERISH THIS PHOTOCARD FOREVERR...

Seriously though...which version do i get? i was just gonna get Y.