Study Session (Natalie and Becky)

Dad was asleep already and Rebecca was on her way over, we had a final to study for so she was coming over to study together.

"Sounds like she's here," Natalie said when she heard the doorbell ring, "Coming!" She hurries down to the first floor and opens the door to see the chubby, green haired girl. "Hey Becky, right on time!"

"Yep! Look and I brought snacks!" Becky giggled, tightly hugging Natalie before walking inside. "So where we gonna set up?" She asked, looking around the nicely decorated living room which had become so familiar to her.

"We can go up to my room, I have some stuff set up in there already." Natalie said, closing the door and heading towards the stairs.

"Okay! That works perfectly, at least we won't have to worry about waking up your dad." Becky giggles, running over and grabbing Natalie's hand. She walks beside her, glad the staircase was wide so they could walk side by side.

"Here we go, you can just put the snack you brought over on the dresser." Natalie pointed to the dark, cherry wood dresser before walking over and pulling her laptop and notebook out.

Becky walks over and places the plastic bag full of snacks on the dresser before walking over to the bed and flopping back down on it.

Natalie chuckles softly as the bed bounces, watching her girlfriend's chubby belly jiggle from the action.

"Are you tired or something Becky?"

"Nah, your bed is just super soft and bouncy." Becky giggles, rolling over onto her stomach and fishing her laptop and notebook out of her school bag.

"Uh-huh, keep flopping on it and your fluffy self might break it." Natalie teased, she always referred to Becky as fluffy instead of chubby. This also kind of refers to the fact that Becky's werewolf form in insanely fluffy.

"My fluffy self won't break your bed, calm down Nat." Becky said, crawling over and snuggling up to Natalie's back.

"You comfy back there?" Natalie asked, leaning back against her.

"Yes you are warm."

"Not something you would hear about a vampire."

"Guess it's one of the perks of you being a dhampir...you have all the powers of a vampire, but the kind warmth of a human." Becky said, snuggling closer to her.

"Right, let's just try and get some studying done my squishy little werewolf." Natalie teased again, knowing Becky hated it when she called her that.

"I'm not a squishy little werewolf, mean batty." Becky pouted before poking Natalie in the side and earning a squeak out of her. "I forgot you were ticklish on your sides~!" She hummed before starting to poke Natalie again.

"B-Becky stop it! I'm going t-to pee myself!" Natalie said through her laughter, trying to get out of reach of the other girl, "Oh shit!" She wiggles away from Becky only to fall off the bed with a loud thud.

"Nat are you ok?" Becky asked, leaning over the edge of the bed.

Natalie's head pops up and gives Becky and quick kiss on the lips before giggling. "Yea I'm fine."

"You planned that didn't you Batty." Becky asked, blushing bright red.

"Not really, but the opening was there and I couldn't help it." She continues to giggle as she rolls Becky over so she can sit back on the bed.

"You..." Becky mumbles before shoving Natalie off the bed again who let out a yelp as she hit the floor.

"That was mean~." Natalie whined as she got back up on the bed and flopped her head into her girlfriend's lap.

"Well you deserved it for surprising me like that."

"Alright I'm sorry...love you Becky."

"Love you too Nat. Now come on let's get at least some studying done, we can goof off later."

"Ok." Natalie said with a big grin as she sat back up and crawled back over to her stuff.

The girls went about their studying, little break here and there for snacks...and much goofing. After all they go their work done, so what's it matter if they spent the rest of the time how they wished?