Nanba Crush (Kenshirou and Lilu) NOT MINE

*A/N* Hey readers, so I wanted to real quick give credit to my good friend demigodwitchdw who wrote this amazing and adorable little one shot for me! She's an amazing writer and I'm posting this with her permission, so feel free to go check her stuff out on her page! Ok enough babbling from me, enjoy the cuteness!!

Today was the day. The day that Kenshirou was finally going to do it. Do what, you may ask. Well, ask the girl he liked out. No, it wasnt the Warden. It was her sister. Okay, he didnt know that Lilu Kyoki was actually Lilu Hyakushiki, but he liked her all the same. The way her soft icy blue hair fell across her face, the way she laughed, the way Kenshirou sometimes caught her looking at him. All of those features entranced him. He would like nothing better than to date her.

For Lilu, today was just another day. She had no clue that the guy she liked would be asking her out. She had liked Kenshirou as more than a friend for a few weeks now. She couldnt help it. The intensity of his one good eye captured her like nothing else could. His soft white hair with the pink gradient entranced her, making her want to run her fingers through it to feel the way curled up at the end.

Thankfully for Kenshirou, the moment he had been hoping for came sooner rather than later. He quite literally bumped into Lilu on the way to Headquarters to submit a report to the Warden. Lilu looked wonderful in her work uniform, the black fabric catching her curves and the chain wrapped around her torso reflecting the light. Her hair covered her left eye.

Oh, hello Supervisor Yozakura, Lilu said, looking up at him. She was eight inches shorter than him at 54. Im sorry, I didnt mean to bump into you.

Please, call me Kenshirou, Kenshirou replied. His cloak swished behind him. And its alright, please do not worry.

So, um, how are you? Lilu asked, fiddling with a few strands of her hair.

Im doing well. How have you been lately? I hope youre not overworking yourself.

Im not, Lilu assured him. Im doing fine.

Kenshirou nodded. This was the perfect time to ask her. He rubbed the back of his neck a little anxiously. He was never this awkward before. When did this happen? So, um, Lilu. . .

Yes, Kenshirou? Lilu asked, hope creeping into the edge of her voice. Kenshirou was never this awkward. Usually, he was the picture of perfect serenity. Could this be a good thing?

I was wondering. . . he began, slightly nervous. Would you, ah, like to go out to dinner sometime?

Lilus eyes widened. So it was a good thing. No wonder he was anxious. She wondered if he had ever done that before, ask a girl out. Id love to. When would you like to go out?

Tomorrow evening? Kenshirou suggested, slightly relieved. Would that work for you?

Tomorrow evening sounds perfect, Lilu agreed, trying to contain the massive grin that was fighting to break free.

Where do you live so I can pick you up? Kenshirou inquired.

Uh, please just pick me up at the lobby of the lodging house, Lilu replied, pink tinging her cheeks.

Kenshirou had a tiny frown on his face. Are you sure? I would feel better picking you up at your room.

Im sure, Lilu said. Kenshirou didnt need to know that she lived with the Warden. When should I meet you?

How does seven sound? Kenshirou suggested.

That sounds perfect, Lilu replied. Ill, um, see you then?

Kenshirou nodded. I will see you tomorrow, then.

With that, Kenshirou walked away, a new spring in his step. Lilus grin broke and spread across her whole face, lighting her orange eyes up. She half-skipped away, totally out of character, but she was happy. Giddy, even. She was finally going to go out with her crush! She was glad he had made the first move because it would have taken her a heck of a lot longer.