The start of it all

It all started five years ago to the day, We had just finished the morning of hunting by we i mean Arthur and myself i am sorry where are my manners my mother raised me better then this, my name is Merlin i use to live in a small town called Eldore before my mum sent me to live with a family friend in camalot his name is Gaius the cort physician he is like a father to me, anyway. Like i was saying before Arthur and i just finished a hunt oh how i hate hunting there really is no need to go around killing poor little animals but i diegrase. we come to the top of the hill and arthur see's a tavren at the bottom and he turns his head and smiles at me and says. " you want to know what you need after a long days hunt?" " a long nap" i say to him " No merlin a big tankit of mede." he says as he start down to the tavren " mede of course, it's always mede" i say as i lead my horse to follow after Arthur's.

Now that we are in the tavren we take a set at one of the tables and the bar maid comes " two tankits of mede please." arthurs say the maid head off the get us our drinks, once we have our drink i do to take a sip when the door bursts open making everyone inside all look up to see a very big man walking in, the man walks to the bar maid and says" mary i trust business as been good" mary i an guessing is the bar maid looks at the with a bit or fear in her eyes says " we have our good days from time to time" the man looks at her and says " then will be able to give me my share then" mary looks around then turn and grabs the coins and throws them on top of the bar, he looks at them then looks back looking a bit angry " where is the rest of it?" he asks " thats all of it" mary says, thats when he grabs the front of her dress holding a dagger to her throat, That is of course when prince Part jumps into action" take your hands off of her" arthur says to the big brut of a man," mind your own business kid or else i will make sorry" he says to arthur with pure hate and anger in his beady eyes and i just scuff and say " i'd like to see you try" and giggle a little bit before taking a drink from my tankit, i hear him whistle and the room begins to fill with what i am think are either his friend or his gang of thugs, opon seeing this i quitly get out of my chair and stand by a wooden post, " you just to open you big mouth didn't you MERLIN?" arthur says looking at me and i cold see he was quit annoyed with me.

Right before things could get out of hand a very handsome young guy comes walking up to us, " well this is quit the predicament you two have found yourselves in." he says then starts walking towards the big brut as arthur starts to say " you should get out of here before its too late" the man laughs a bit while he continues to walk over to the brut stopping right in front of said man then says " yeah your probably right" and throws back the rest of his mede and hand his cup to the brut then punch's him right square in the face and that's when all hell breaks loss in the little tavren.

As the fighting continues i use my magic here and there to help arthur without him seeing me use it, just as i throw a bench at two guys coming at me i dive under the bar and start thrown thing with my magic and my hands the man that started the fright knocked out one of the brut's friends and comes over to the bar and says" so what do they call you?" he asks me and i say" Merlin" and the man smiles and says" Gwaine" then looks over his shoulder and looks at me and says while pointing behind me" hand me that jug will you?" i pass it to him and watch as he takes a swig from, as he dose so one of the men come up behind " BEHIND YOU GWAINE" i yell and just in time he brakes the jug over the mans head then looks back at me and says " such a waste" and smiles.
I look around to see how arthur is doing when both gwaine and i see the brut takes out a small knife.

Gwaine runs at the man full speed and they both fall to the ground the brut is knocked out and gwaine has the small knife stuke in his leg he looks down at it and trys to get up but falls down and hits his head off the bench and succeefully knocks himself out, I gasp and run over to him and that's when arthur speaks for the first time since the fight broke out" merlin how is head " he asks " he is lossing a lot of blood we need to get him to guis" i say as i start to wrap a bandage tight around his leg.

Once we have satiled the horse and got gwaine on the back of my horse arthur begins to speak to the people gathered outside the tavern" if this man give you any more trouble send word to camelot and knights will be here to deal with him i give you my word on that" and mary asks " how can you make a promise like that?" at hearing that Arthur smirks and says" because i am the King's son prince Arthur of camelot" he says as he starts to rid away with me following behind him and i can hear Mary behind me " Prince arthur in my pub? yeah come on guys" as i look behind me i see the people start to throw rotten food at the man in the stock.

when we got to Camelot all three of us had no idea what would happen to us that would change us forever.
what made me fear and lose all faith in Arthur.
what made me fall in love with Gwaine.

warning: will have rape and Male pregnancy. if you dont like that then please exit out of this story and read something else.

Love from Nova Scotia Canada.
love Mathew Horan

word count: 1127.