Face to face no other choice

Arthur's POV:

last night is still a blur for me and that is not something i am use to, normally i would be the one to find the person we have been searching but not last night no it was Percy who found merlin. what confused me even more was the blank stare merlin had on his face when they both joined us, i did notice the knights tense up when i step towards merlin, he bumped into me and he looked so shocked and then he started to sway back and forth before passing out," well i guess i won't get a changes to finally talk to him till morning" i think to myself, i start to bend down to pick him up when i am pushed out of the way shocked i look up and see percy picking him up and caring him back to the house.

Now it is morning and everyone is still asleep, well not everyone i am still awake i haven't slept a wink, why? do you ask well i have been thinking about what to say to merlin all night,and plus i have been wracking my brain trying to remember what happened the night before this all happened but still nothing and i am begging to get frustrated with this shit.

Out of the corner  of my eye i see Lancelot get up and walk to Merlin's room, i hear a soft knock and the door opening and closing, i feel sad that i can't just do that without freaking merlin out again. slowly the house comes to life Gwen and hunith are awake, they start to make breakfast for everyone. after a few minutes pass and Lancelot rushes out of Merlin's room and grabs Gwen's arm and they both rush back to the bedroom.

After a few minutes Gwen comes back to help hunith with breakfast, i decide that i can no long stand laying on the ground so i get up and stretch i hear my back pop and a little bit a relief from being on the ground all night without moving. One thing that i notice is that everyone seems far to quite, no one know what to do or what to say," Good morning everyone" i say as i grab a cup to fill with ice cold water," good morning sire" sir Leon says as he walks over and pats my shoulder," how did you sleep sire?" Gwen asks as she brings some food over to the table," okay i guess" i lie a little and of course they believe it.

Soon Hunith is yelling" Breakfast is ready boys" and softly after Lancelot and Merlin round the corner and sit at the table, but once merlin smells the food he turns a light shade of pale and bolts out of his chair holding his mouth as he runs away from the food gagging the whole way. i stand up to go after him when Gwaine step in front of me," where do you thin..." he started to say but was interrupted by Lancelot," let him go Gwaine they need to talk anyway" says as he forces Gwaine to sit back down," go on go talk to him" lancelot says with a frown on his face.

i rush outside at go find merlin but i don't need to walk to far, i find him hunched  over on a log breathing slowly and calming with his eye's closed

I sit down on the log without a word," Hello Arthur" merlin says without opening his eyes," Hi mer...merlin" i say as i kick myself for stuttering but i couldn't help but feel nervous around merlin now, something about him screamed at me to be gentle with him, we just sit for a little bit enjoying the early morning sun," merlin?" i ask when the silence became a little to much for me to handle," yes?" he says but he still hasn't looked at me yet," Please look at me" i say moving a little closer to him, when he finally looks up at me my heart broke into a million pieces at the look in his eyes, there was so much Pain and fear in that one look alone.